xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is Some Kind Of Msdash Patcher Being Made?  (Read 123 times)

bleugh

• Archived User
Is Some Kind Of Msdash Patcher Being Made?
« on: January 10, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »

laugh.gif

pmh

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »

Do I have to resign the files even if my box is modded?

LTK666

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (pmh @ Jan 11 2004, 12:57 AM)
Do I have to resign the files even if my box is modded?

Yes, but you can find a patch wich adds no resign ability to xbe (deppends on your version of dash of course) And the tHc version needs only resigns if you add a new file xap/xip and olny once, if you mod some file/es no need to resign

Zer04evr

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »

he should just get the thc dash and the final patch then leave it alone cuz it sounds like he might screw his box the thc dash is your safest way into dash modding

assmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2003, 08:09:00 PM »

The normal way,is easy enough
read a tut

jimk72

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »

just wondering if anyone was making a patch that could change the color of the ms dash and add those menus such as emus, apps and etc so all we have to do is just patch it with the program then upload it back to the xbox.. it would defenatly help i would do it myself but it just seems like it takes alot time to figure out... and im sure others feel the same way

Your time must be way more important than all of us that spend hours for free in our spare time working on programs to make your life that much easier and you wont take the time to learn how to use them. Why don't you just give us your home address so we can come over and program your xbox for you since your time is so important and the time we put into this means nothing to you. WTF

Do you realize that by saying what you said you are telling us that our time and effort is a complete waste because the end user can't just click a button and get what he wants. Its shit like this that make people spend less and less of their time because all they get in return is it suxs or it doesn't work the way it should, or why didn't it do this.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »

smile.gif  You will be happy.