xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: True Blue Patch  (Read 120 times)

GeneralError

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« on: August 23, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »

I'm trying to do the true blue dash mod.  I replaced all the files in each xip, like it said in the readme, and then resigned.  When I tried to run it, I got error 21.  I'm wondering if my C: drive is not what it's supposed to be.  Here's what I have (I left out evox, avalaunch, etc..):

[Audio] -- audio folders
[fonts]  -- contains the two fonts
[xboxdashdata.10027100]  -- this folder contains the xips
[xodash] -- this folder has update.xbe and xonline.xbe and a media folder
xboxdash.xbe

This hdd was formated with slayers 2.1, and it was fresh out of the box.  So this is what slayers made for me.  It runs fine, I can load the MS dash great, but I keep getting error 21 when I try to launch the modded dash.  Any ideas what I did wrong?

warbeast

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 09:39:00 AM »

never mind i got it working.

jonweber

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 11:26:00 AM »

GeneralError ...... make sure that you used the right ms dashboard for your xbox... remember that there are two 10027100 and 1012a700 ...i hope that helps you.

happypuppy

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

i have the same problem i did everythin it said like patch it then replace files in the xip's save em then resign the dash wit them using winxip and i uploaded back up to my xbox and then it just gave me error 13 or 21 so i have to use the game and get back and change to green again, i no my dash isn't tampered wit yet cuz i got it off slayers auto install and i use the audio exploit, any help? (btw i no i'm usin the right version too and then i updated and switched versions cuz it didn't work and still nothin >.<)

Haruno

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 04:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (warbeast @ Aug 24 2003, 06:39 PM)
never mind i got it working.

explain

jonweber i think he would know if he got the right version cuz if he did in his folder there would be a .bak
so far i tihnk it's the signing of the dash that isn't working properly

FrankDux

• Archived User
True Blue Patch
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 04:27:00 AM »

Help im trying to do the blue patch... but in my C drive on the xbox I do not have the directory called " xboxdashdata.10027100 " nor do I have the other one... what is up with that... I have it moded and all ready to go, so i know everything works, but i dont have that one f'ing directory like everyone else.....

Help