OG Xbox Forums > Official OpenDash Forums

Open Dash Help...

(1/2) > >>

l0l 0X l0l:
I would like to know how to change the skin of the OpenDash, I have had everydash yet, and I gotta say that this ones future looks bright(exploits, softmod menus, oooowheeee!), anyway, I would also like any info on how I can help boost this project along...

THANX

friedgold:
QUOTE(l0l 0X l0l @ Jul 2 2006, 02:42 AM)
I would like to know how to change the skin of the OpenDash, I have had everydash yet, and I gotta say that this ones future looks bright(exploits, softmod menus, oooowheeee!), anyway, I would also like any info on how I can help boost this project along...

THANX

For a guide on skinning take a look at this guide.

The skin format hasn't changed since this windows build was released so you can use that to test the skin. Also when testing on the windows build keep in mind that tv pictures have overscan so the edges of the skin may be cut off. Therefore don't place important elements too close to the edge.

Both me and d0wnlab are eager to see skins made for OpenDash. Feel free to bring up any issues / suggestions either here or by PM'ing me.

l0l 0X l0l:
I have created an installer config.xml, it installs OpenDash, here it is, plz, if you can fix it and make it perfect, we have the first installer!!! of opendash that is...and don't worry about the file directories, or where I have Have them stored, just change the destinations for me...

CODE

Menu Root

Games
         e:/games/
         default.xbe
         Ctrl_A

Apps
         e:/apps/
         default.xbe

(1st)Backup C Drive dash

e:/backup/
              CreateDirectory

c:/
              e:/backup/
              Copy

Dash Backup Successful.
              Success!

(2nd)Bakup EEprom
            e:/UDATA/4541000d/000000000000/evox/
            default.xbe

EEprom Backup Successful.
              Success!

(3rd)Install OpenDash

e:/UDATA/4541000d/000000000000/files/c_drive/
              c:/
              Copy

d0wnlab:
Hi l0l 0X l0l,

Thanks a lot for the contribution!  Have you tested it?  I will test it soon, see what needs to be included and/or fixed.. thanks!

Tom

l0l 0X l0l:
I have not yet went into detail with the file actions, but I am supposed to finish the config.xml 2day or 2morrow, I'm not sure if it's safe yet, so I would make a niice EEprom backup first...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version