xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Drive Appears To Be Unprepared..  (Read 270 times)

tayior7

• Archived User
Drive Appears To Be Unprepared..
« on: February 04, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

when loading a bootdisc i made, it runs MXM and givesme "This drive appears to be unprepared...."  Yes the drive is unprepared, but it freezes on this screen. How can i make this screen go away, i dont need MXM to check for this.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (tayior7 @ Feb 4 2004, 11:48 PM)
when loading a bootdisc i made, it runs MXM and givesme "This drive appears to be unprepared...."  Yes the drive is unprepared, but it freezes on this screen. How can i make this screen go away, i dont need MXM to check for this.

I believe you simply need to add an _AutoExec script to your MXM.xml file on the boot disc. Actually, any input other than the "affirmative" response should get it past that screen.

It should work though.... I tested it out on my own system here before I released 0.9n.6

I know the new input system will be forcing me to re-do the existing scripts though.

tayior7

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »

ok thanks, the hd prepare might work fine, but i think the HD i was using is messed up.  i just needed to know how to get past the screen
thanks again!

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »

YEah thats all I did to get past this, just add an _autoexec script that does nothing to your mxm.xml and it will go right past this..