xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone Need Scripts?  (Read 229 times)

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2003, 10:05:00 AM »

if you previously downloaded the IPChanger script.. please get THIS VERSION (1.3).  There was a small bug in the other one listed on AXS. My fault i was trying to do something else and forgot to change it.

I will update the one on AXS when its back up? I cant get to the site right now.

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »

ok, by request (spillage, thanks dude).. and a good one at that.. I did a mod on kthulu virtual keyboad script to allow the "deleting" of characters instead of having to do a lot just to remove one letter.

DE>LETE ME     <<-- Pressing the WHITE button with the cursor (>) in this postion will let you delete the L.. keep pressing and it will delete the rest of the string after the first E.

Tested fine.  I uploaded all the modded scripts to AXS, as well as an unofficial 1.1 version of kthulu keyboard script.

modded scripts =  NewUser, IPChanger, CacheEditor and NameChanger.xas   as well as the vkscript 1.1 unofficial.xas

Get them Here!

geniusalz

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 05:48:00 PM »

ohmy.gif
And it's kthulu (AFAIR)

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »

Delete functionality; finally!

i never knew you already requested it

3 posts in a row  ohmy.gif

well they were'nt spam posts, and were at least 8 hours apart.  True, i could have edited the last one, but then a "new post" indicator isnt given.  I dont know about everyone else, but if i dont see the indicator.. i dont go re-read the posts.

And it's kthulu (AFAIR)

yea, sorry for the typo.. didnt realize i had a personal spellchecker, but thanks. I edited my previous post instead of posting another to apoligize for the typo. wtf is AFAIR anyways?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 01:32:00 AM »

Nice now it easy for me to move the keyboard up a little my tv cuts off the bottem of g,y and other such letters needs to go up about 10 pixels for me

geniusalz

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

i never knew you already requested it

I did mention it, and I got the explanation that there weren't enough (working) buttons on the controller to make it work.  But that was from kthulu

well they were'nt spam posts, and were at least 8 hours apart.  True, i could have edited the last one, but then a "new post" indicator isnt given.  I dont know about everyone else, but if i dont see the indicator.. i dont go re-read the posts.

Didn't mean too much by it.

yea, sorry for the typo.. didnt realize i had a personal spellchecker, but thanks. I edited my previous post instead of posting another to apoligize for the typo. wtf is AFAIR anyways?

The only reason I corrected it is because its a name.  So if by any chance someone wants to contact a person, their nick should be correct.
And i just made up AFAIR from AFAIK (remember/know)

Anyway, no worries  smile.gif

muerte

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2003, 07:11:00 AM »

how about... A FILE MANAGER... and maybe IRC.  i doubt the second is possible, but hey, i can hope

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2003, 07:36:00 AM »

laugh.gif )

muerte

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Nov 29 2003, 11:36 AM)
I'll be adding a native file manager soon. Keep an eye out (UnleashX has got me to finally get off my lazy ass  laugh.gif )

good shit man.  right now i'm using ava & mxm... I don't really like the feel of unleashx.  it doesn't really have the functionality of ava, or even the style/actionscripting of mxm

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Nov 29 2003, 05:36 PM)
I'll be adding a native file manager soon. Keep an eye out (UnleashX has got me to finally get off my lazy ass  laugh.gif )

lazy.. naaa,   taking a break to enjoy a little life and family.. sure, why not.. its much deserved and nothing is wrong with that.

Albino

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »

could anyone tell me if there is an actionscript to flash the bios for my x2 this would be a great addon and would mean i can get rid of evox.

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2003, 09:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (Albino @ Dec 1 2003, 07:02 PM)
could anyone tell me if there is an actionscript to flash the bios for my x2 this would be a great addon and would mean i can get rid of evox.

there most definitely is..not smile.gif

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2003, 03:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (derson @ Dec 1 2003, 07:01 PM)
If you have an X2 chip, why would you still be using EvoX to flash your bios?  The Xecuter FlashX application was made to flash individual banks of the X2 chips instead of having to flash the entire 1MB bios each time - or has EvoX fixed that in the latest version?

No, Evo-X cannot flash individual banks on Xecuter2 chips.

The process is a bit involved (Yes, I have code for flashing, but I've not implemented it yet)

yourwishismine

• Archived User
Anyone Need Scripts?
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2003, 01:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (muerte @ Nov 29 2003, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Nov 29 2003, 11:36 AM)
I'll be adding a native file manager soon. Keep an eye out (UnleashX has got me to finally get off my lazy ass  laugh.gif )

good shit man.  right now i'm using ava & mxm... I don't really like the feel of unleashx.  it doesn't really have the functionality of ava, or even the style/actionscripting of mxm

Gotta disagree with you about UnleashX... it really has the feel of MXM... and seems like it was supposed to.. and nothing wrong with that.. cause the feel of MXM is good... so why take a good thing and change it...
Pages: 1 [2]