xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mxm Logo Contest Winner  (Read 209 times)

fLEx7325

• Archived User
Mxm Logo Contest Winner
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (TellItLikeItIs @ Mar 17 2004, 12:15 AM)
I agree with what x999x said

I also add that the new MXM logo looks so homosexual.  Come on, it looks just like a butthole dripping sperm.

And on to also that since this contest was hosted on ALLLXBOXSKINS and momdad shouldn't have been allowed to enter since he is a mod/creator on ALLXBOXSKINS.  The voting was obviously rigged in momdad's favor.

I think its homosexual of u to look at it like that

And I want to add my congratulations to Momdad on his excellent logo as well  beerchug.gif

mkjones

• Archived User
Mxm Logo Contest Winner
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »

And on to also that since this contest was hosted on ALLLXBOXSKINS and momdad shouldn't have been allowed to enter since he is a mod/creator on ALLXBOXSKINS. The voting was obviously rigged in momdad's favor.

I never knew Momdad even had anything to do with allxboxskins?

I wonderd why his entry was on the front page as news?

I am sure nothing dodgy has happend here, surely Momdad already has a ModChip so why would he want another?

the_sprout

• Archived User
Mxm Logo Contest Winner
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2004, 03:44:00 AM »

dry.gif

tayior7

• Archived User
Mxm Logo Contest Winner
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »

why doesnt everybody stop talking about the whole sony ericcson thing.  i mean its not like anybody is going to take away MomDads modchip and give it to someone else.  Im excited about MXM having a new logo, it just makes MXM so much better, however i do agree with FourDoor, it would be nice to have the psd for animations/skinning

Yuyu

• Archived User
Mxm Logo Contest Winner
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2004, 07:08:00 AM »

Sorry guys everyone had to see this coming...
Thread Locked

Voting rigged? I am an independent third party, I have never spoke to MOmDad before this competition. Only reason for talking to him, was to straighten out his entry. Does it even matter? No. Why? Its a logo for a prgram built with an illegal XDk for a modified Xbox... I mean really, cmon guys, lets show some maturity here...

Momdad had the right to display his logo wherever he wanted, and since he is one of the Admins at allxboxskins, and alot of people just happen to go there, he used that to his advantage... Plenty of people here put there entries in there sigs and links to there entries.. Once again, no signs of thinking or maturity...

All entries and votes were sent to me, and me alone, which was a private email inbox, that had nothing to do with allxboxskins... When I received the emails it included the person's IP address and other information I needed to make sure the contest was legit...

I will put up a link to the .psd files as soon as I can, then others can include it in future, projects... Since, whether you like it or not, the public voted MomDad's logo as the new official MXM logo, and it is here to stay !!!

Anyways, thats about all. I may release more details about the voting once things simmer down abit, for now though, as I said before, this thread should of been for Congratulations...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]