xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: YuYu's MXM Automated Installer VALPHA  (Read 92 times)

geniusalz

• Archived User
YuYu's MXM Automated Installer VALPHA
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 10:08:00 AM »

You know, put the option to install all dashes, but put such an amazing skin on MXM that no one wants to install any other dash laugh.gif

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 10:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (geniusalz @ Dec 10 2003, 02:08 PM)
You know, put the option to install all dashes, but put such an amazing skin on MXM that no one wants to install any other dash laugh.gif

Well that is the plan hopefully...
I think JLM and KoldFuzion are on the job, so God knows what they can whip up putting their skills together...

Anyways I wanted to inform everyone, the new permanent name for the Discs, Yes I said disks with an s, will be
"YuYu's Xbox Installer Disk System"

This means, there will be different disks for different needs, the first and most important will be released first, the Dash Installer Disk, including the following: MXM, Avalaunch,EvoX, and UnleashX...

X-Select will be included also so you may do some creative stuff on your own, these disk are meant to simplify certain things, and to automate a process, so that new comers can use to do some hard stuff then learn on their own from there, and for those of us who do many installs of HD's and the like, will make a quicker and actually more fun of a process...

Hope this generates some more excitement for these disks, as I will be working on other disks such as the Flasher Disk that will be available when the Dash Installer Disk goes public.
And an Emulators, Apps, etc... disks...

I will update this thread again when the Dash Installer is finished and ready for ALPHA release to private testing....

Again looking for emails about IRC, from first post and looking for your list of Apps you think are neccesary to an Xbox... Thanks for the great recommendations and support...

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Dec 9 2003, 09:57 PM)
Thank you M$ for OneNote 2003...........Its a timesaver

Whats that prog you speak of???
I myself will use this to install on friends xbox's who don't have access to pcs!!!
Can't wait for it so that is why i asked for xboxdash.xbe installation...
I say cram as much in as you can... but makesure they all have preview vids or it won't look very good!!!
Also contact slayer as in the past he offered to host my auto-installer and he has VERY fast mIRC bots!!!

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2003, 11:25:00 AM »

The Bad News.
As Bj is implementing alot of new stuff into the next release, such as maybe? a Virtual Keyboard ? among other things that will help the scripting process. The Xbox Installer Disk System, disks 1 & 2, the dash installer disk and the flasher disk, will be delayed for release, as some scripts that are used will be re-written...

The Good News.
With all the new stuff being crammed into the next release that we have all been hoping for, it will make these first release disks, even better than what was originally planned.

So as I said before, when an ALPHA is released for private testing, then I will have a whole new update for you with features and readme and such...

Whether others choose to use it or not, I have taken on this project as a personal hobby, but I believe my work will be beneficial to others as well, that is why I am publicly announcing my work on the project... Hope I have some support from you guys... Oh yeah, an as always if anyone has any IRC info that I requested in my first post I would more than appreciate it...

Chilin_dude : M$ OneNote 2003 is a progy that comes with M$ Office Sytem Professional 2003...

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2003, 12:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Dec 15 2003, 09:25 PM)
Oh yeah, an as always if anyone has any IRC info that I requested in my first post I would more than appreciate it...

Chilin_dude : M$ OneNote 2003 is a progy that comes with M$ Office Sytem Professional 2003...

Seriously PM Slayer.... he is a great guy.
And i meant what does MS oneNote do? xml maker?
Pages: 1 [2]