xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dvd Drive Command  (Read 64 times)

PuddWakkr

• Archived User
Dvd Drive Command
« on: September 05, 2003, 09:57:00 AM »

smile.gif

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Dvd Drive Command
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (PuddWakkr @ Sep 5 2003, 01:57 PM)
Is there a command that I can put in the menu that lets me launch my games from disc. I don't want the autolaunch games on. I want to be able to stick a disc in the drive and when I'm ready to play it I can launch it from a menu. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and right now I have autolaunch games off and when I want to play the game I reboot and the DVD Drive check kicks in and plays the game. Is this the right way to do it or am I missing something? Thanks. smile.gif

Good idea...

I'll include throw that in tonight.

Action: "launchdvd"

Then you can have a menu option permanently set up for it.

PuddWakkr

• Archived User
Dvd Drive Command
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Sep 5 2003, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (PuddWakkr @ Sep 5 2003, 01:57 PM)
Is there a command that I can put in the menu that lets me launch my games from disc. I don't want the autolaunch games on. I want to be able to stick a disc in the drive and when I'm ready to play it I can launch it from a menu. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and right now I have autolaunch games off and when I want to play the game I reboot and the DVD Drive check kicks in and plays the game. Is this the right way to do it or am I missing something? Thanks. smile.gif

Good idea...

I'll include throw that in tonight.

Action: "launchdvd"

Then you can have a menu option permanently set up for it.

Thanks BJ. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or not. With customer support like this why would you want to use any other dash?  biggrin.gif

PuddWakkr

• Archived User
Dvd Drive Command
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 03:52:00 AM »

blink.gif , Even though that's my link to launch movies biggrin.gif. This will work fine.