xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mxm Matrix And After Is Just Black  (Read 66 times)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Mxm Matrix And After Is Just Black
« on: May 04, 2003, 06:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (247 @ May 4 2003, 09:37 PM)
Sorry im new I just install mxm but after the metrix screen it just go black any ideas thank you sad.gif   also thank the author of this program.

That's not a whole lot of information... any other details? Where was it installed? What skins did you use? What does the MXM.xml file look like (was is one included?)

j8mie

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 06:50:00 PM »

I initially had the same problem,  to solve it I simply renamed the newdefault folder to default.  So in F:/apps/mxm I have the one folder named default, default.xbe, and the MXM.xml.  

Hope that helps!

BTW thanks BenJeremy for the program it is great!

Jamie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »

What i made was a folder n my compuer named "mxm". i unziped the mxm 09i bin into the
folder. after that i also unziped the dash config into the same folder which gave me the xml file. then i transfered  the file to my xbox to "E, Apps,mxm" but when i tried to run the mxm from evo it only goes to the matrix screen then it's just black.
im not sure if i need to tell it in the mxm.xml file, the skin that im using which is the newdefault. i also tried renaming the newdefault to default but same matrix and then it just stayed black . Thank you everybody for your support.
I tried a previous version and that one works good
Ben Keep up the good work

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 08:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (247 @ May 5 2003, 12:01 AM)
What i made was a folder n my compuer named "mxm". i unziped the mxm 09i bin into the
folder. after that i also unziped the dash config into the same folder which gave me the xml file. then i transfered  the file to my xbox to "E, Apps,mxm" but when i tried to run the mxm from evo it only goes to the matrix screen then it's just black.
im not sure if i need to tell it in the mxm.xml file, the skin that im using which is the newdefault. i also tried renaming the newdefault to default but same matrix and then it just stayed black . Thank you everybody for your support.
I tried a previous version and that one works good
Ben Keep up the good work

I don't know why it's not working for you. Even without a skin, it should still load up fine.

"K" will be out as soon as I complete testing.

tandylyons

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »

"K" will be out as soon as I complete testing.

Like today soon? or a few days soon?

Just wanna know if i should come online later this evening to get it or not.

tandylyons

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 09:23:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

TwisTz

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 03:00:00 AM »

Has anyone released a skin yet?

sk8dog

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 07:18:00 AM »

cool, i had the same problem and didnt hav time to fix it as i totally jacked up my tsop, recovered it, then jacked it to the next level.  on wednesday when i get my new mobo in the mail ill set it up then  =)