xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Connection Problems  (Read 95 times)

Hockeyfreak

• Archived User
Connection Problems
« on: May 14, 2004, 09:28:00 PM »

I'm new to Quix, and I've searched the forum but can't find a similar problem.  I boot my Xbox to the Slayer Evox main screen (v+3921, Bios: X2 4977) and connect my FlashFXP to download my ripped games, then make ISO's.  This has worked fine.  I've played with Quix, but cannot get it to browse the Xbox from the Create ISO->FTP folder screen with Evox's main screen like FlashFXP.  It gives me a "unable to navigate to /f/games error".  I've edited the connection and verified all settings (IP, login, password, port) are all correct, and tested the connection, and it reports successful.

Everytime I launch Ava (v0.48 Alpha) to connect, it works fine.  I browse to my folder, and start creating my .iso.  Then I get an error that says "Expecting XXX bytes but received XXX bytes for "somefile".zip.  This means the file wasn't completely sent by the FTP server. You must restart the process".  This has happened on 3 of 4 games I've tried, and happens before about 10% is done.  Also, when I try to rip directly from the DVD drive with Ava active, it tells me "unable to navigate to D:".

Any ideas on what's wrong with connecting to the default Evox ftp server, or why it's erroring in Ava?

Thanks for any help.

Hockeyfreak