xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 0mb On F  (Read 261 times)

barryflood22

• Archived User
0mb On F
« on: October 14, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »

ok, iv opened up my xbox incase i need to do anything to the HD but ill start from the start

I was playing my xbox (modded) and the whole thing just locked up, so I had to turn it off, when I turned it back on jI got an error message in Avalaunch sayin "error - omb on F" whenever I went to the ftp and tried to access it I couldn't, the drive was visable but I couldnt get into it, I couldnt get into the G drive either.

going based on computers - i think the drive has corrupted somehow?? and needs to be formatted again??? am I correct in thinking this?

If anyone has seen or heard of this before, would they mind telling me what to do to fix this problem in a quick simple - easy to use guide? as im quite useless without guides to be honest.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS I MISS MY RETRO GAMING!!!! :-(  

and yes I did have a working F drive with shit loads of space before :-( just dunno whats wrong

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
0mb On F
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 06:51:00 AM »

sounds like its time for a format and reinstall to me. Ive found its best to leave some space on F (i have a 300gb hdd and i leave about 20gb free on F to avoid such problems).