xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Games Dissappeard Out Of Game Directory.  (Read 79 times)

GHOST1121

• Archived User
Help Games Dissappeard Out Of Game Directory.
« on: August 29, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »

Wlee I have a modded xbox with the X2 5035 bios running Avalaunch. I was using the built ftp function in the file manager on Avalaunch to transfer a game to another moded xbox with the same setup. The transfer froze at about 60% after giving it some time I realized it was not going to transfer it I rebooted my xbox and when it came up my games directory was eampty. The other xbox was fine and had no issues. The odd thing is that my disk space is the same as when the games were on it. So I searched through the directorys hoping it was accidentaly moved or something but had no luck. So my question is
1) has anyone out had this happen to them and if you were able to fix it how was it done, or
2) is there a utility that would allow me to find stuff on the drive that had possibly been erased
or any other Ideas that may help me figure this out.
TIA

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
Help Games Dissappeard Out Of Game Directory.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »

This has happened to me before. The only option i could find was to reformat and reinstall everything. Back up everything you still have access to on your xbox to your pc and use an installer disk to reformat and reinstall your dashboards, apps, etc.