xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Avalaunch V0.49.3_build_137  (Read 71 times)

CrazyClown

• Archived User
Avalaunch V0.49.3_build_137
« on: August 05, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »

Ok, so i have a huge problem... sure there's all these tutorials on the net, but none of them are specific, relative to what i'm looking for. My delema here would be: How Do I Get Avalaunch v0.49.3_build_137 Onto A STOCK xbox?, and being more specific, I WANT TO SOFTMOD IT. no chipping. i know it can be done, others have done it but. i would like to know how seeing as i have here an xbox just asking to be crowned. could some one please help me from start to finish or guide me to a FULL tutorial. The main problem here is basically, HOW DO I CONNECT TO MY XBOX AND LAOD AVALAUNCH v0.49.3_build_137 ON IT. thanks in advance, and many thanks will be given afterwards tongue.gif

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »

Help....

porsche6714

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 07:55:00 AM »

If you are looking for a tutorial on how to do something you might want to actually check out the tutorials section on the main page. dry.gif   It has all of the info you need to start a softmod, because that is probably the only way you are going to get avalaunch on you xbox without a chip.  Here use this HERE to get started.  Please check the tutorials page or try searching brfore you ask questions.  Good Luck beerchug.gif

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »

thanks but still, i'm going through these tutorials and they automatically assume i have ftp access to my xbox, and it's already assumed that i have another dash installed... that's the problem i've ran into, and secondly there isin't any tutorial to my knowledge that is telling me how to put a new dash onto a stock box.

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »

My xbox is a an xbox v1.0 with the Kernal -> k: 1.00.4034.01 and the dash at -> D: 1.00.5659.03  (retail) If that helps, and maybe rephrasing the post (again) I would like some help on how to get my xbox initialy connected to my pc, or other means, NOT FTP, cuz IT IS a STOCK(RETIAL) xbox and INITIAL dash that CAME with it(meaning no ftp client installed), or maybe some help on how getting an ftp client on there.. iether if there is a tutorial (a complete one)  on how to do this(installing A dash, again either evox m7, or the above avalaunch)....DETAILED please, or if some one could offer me up some help either or combination of both would be great. oh and please?

*EDIT* ok i downlaoded two Auto installers and guess what.... niether of them worked. what a surprise, i used the evox m7 auto-installer disk, and also used the latest slayer install (2.6)

I totally need a kick in the right direction to get me started...

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

Avalaunch_v0.49.3_build_137.rar
AvaControlv2.ace
Avalaunch0482-MultiGameDisk.rar
Avalaunch_Command_Center.rar
BiosChecker_v50.zip
boxplorer096beta.zip
ConfigMagic-Xbox_v1.6-FINAL.rar
c-xboxtool205.zip
eurasia_pro_generic_flash_disc_1_2.zip
FlashFXP_32_Setup.exe
GTjays_Avaxdisk_2.0_CD_w_XBMC_dash_option.rar
mirc616.exe
nkpatcher10.zip
RemoteFlasher_v3.zip
surreal64_xxx_b3b.zip
x2bm_v21.zip
XBCopy0025.zip
xboyadvance_v17.zip
XBpartitioner_1.0.rar
XBtool_1.0.23a.rar
xcommander_r2.rar
Xflash for SST49lf020 v2.zip (dont have a clue what this is.)
xboxhdm_v1.9.zip
hddunlock.zip
XBtool_Color_BIOS_Preset_Maker_1.0b.rar

KeyMastur

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

of course none of the auto installers work. your box has to be modded before that happens.

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(KeyMastur @ Aug 6 2005, 11:01 PM)
of course none of the auto installers work. your box has to be modded before that happens.

KeyMastur

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »

ok, ok i've read up and now arises another problem lol, awesome eh. lol no but i hot swapped my xbox hdd (v 1.0) ok, and windows detected it.(ST310211A) BUT, i go to my computer to try and find it and there's no new drive which i expected there would be to house the xbox hdd... it's like invisible. so i opened up Xplorer, to much demise, it wants an address, and i can't get that now can i?... oh and i tried using HDD driver and i get this error as soon as i click it "This Application Has Failed To Start Because MFC42D.DLL Was Not Found. Re-Installing The Application May Fix This Problem." now this brings up another question could i just get the missing dll? or is there some way to help me in my current situation.

*EDIT*  got the missing ddl only to uncover it's missing another...(MSVRTD.DDL)
This is turning into a big mess if you ask me.

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

RE-Post Edit:

i hot swapped my xbox hdd (v 1.0) ok, and windows detected it.(ST310211A) BUT, i go to my computer to try and find it and there's no new drive which i expected there would be to house the xbox hdd... it's like invisible.

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »

ok, this isin't helping, no-body is "helping" me, just redirecting me to the same old stuff. i've gone through just about all the tutorials in xbox-scene. and nothing relates to what EXACTLY i am trying to do... nothing complete, no help. AGAIN, i'm TRYING to get Avalaunch on my v 1.0 xbox,

it's totally retail
theres no modchip in it (neither am i going to put one in)
i need to know how to get the appropraite bios on to it
how would i do that. aswell
just for points, i got the latest avalaunsh dash.
my kernal and dash are up above a couple postes, what utils would i use to get me connected to my xbox.

or just plainly and simply put...

HOW DO I GET A NEW BIOS ON MY XBOX and
HOW WOULD I GET AVALAUNCH ON IT.

and yes i've gone to just about all the tuts in xbox-scene, and no none of them relate completely to my situation, and yes i need help, and again no i'm not chipping it. so, yes i'm soft-modding it.

and for the record i got another xbox v1.0 here with avalaunch on it, and a 120 gig hdd, and it's not chipped. and desperately require assistance.

or, maybe if there was a channel somewhere where i could ask around.
(last resort)

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »

holy crap. it works. i should have found something like that to begin with, i thought game save exploits were for already modded boxes, sheeeze. in any case in the time it took for some one to post, i wired my tsop up so i could write to it as i please and now i have 007 with evox  in it, and from there you say i can ftp?, how would i rig that up richy? oh and thanks a bunch for that. oh and another thing how from there would i get avalaunch on this one? sad.gif , i like avalaunch tongue.gif

THANKS AGAIN RICHY smile.gif rolleyes.gif

richy_2k

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »

You've got two options, if you want a softmodded box, use the gamesave exploit with evox which will allow you to FTP to your xbox as you would a modded box, then copy the relevant files to the hard drive, all the info you need for this is here.

I f the XBox isn't to be opened I'd softmod, but if you've opened it and wired the TSOP for flashing, I'd do this.  The X24977 bios I've used on numerous TSOPs without problem.  I believe you can flash the TSOP from evox but I always use the gamesave exploit with raincoat to do it as I've heard evox isn't as reliable when flashing the TSOP and I've had no problems as of yet with raincoat.  This tutorial here should tell you everything you need to know to do this.

Once you've flashed your TSOP, you've essentially got an xbox with a modchip in it so can put whatever dashboard you like on it.  Also once your box is softmodded it boots a bios into memory which will load whatever dashboard you've placed on the hard drive in the relevant place.  The bios will look for one dashboard first and then another untill it finds one so as long as you don't put two in there, you should be alright if you just stick the avalaunch files on.

Good luck.

Richy

CrazyClown

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »

AWESOME!, nice i got this, but i'm having one problem, when i'm connecting my modded box to my pc(avalaunch) my pc still says "network cable unplugged' or something to those regards, and my avalaunch system has ftp biult right in there, but how do i get that up and going, and for the record, i'm hoping Ethernet cable is the same as a cross over cable..(cat5) as they say, Aside from that, wow that helped. I come in a noob, and come out a semi-noob, sweet deal

Thanks Richy.

- C.C
Pages: [1] 2