xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dvd To Hdd To Dvd  (Read 69 times)

nicmel

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« on: April 05, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »

I just backed up all my games to my HDD. I have since put all my discs in a box in the attic. Is it possible to burn the files from the HDD onto a DVD-r, or will I need to fish out the DVDs in order to do so?

KeyMastur

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »

read the tuts.

who puts their discs in the attic ?? lame excuse for piracy ??

nicmel

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

it's not a lame excuse for piracy, if it cant be done i'll fish them out. I'm seriously running out of room, both in my room and on my HDD. I'm trying to cut down on space as much as possible, but my HDD is nigh on full.

celinedrules

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

Well if your running out of room, making backups on DVD's is going to take up even more room. :uhh:

If you have all the orignals and there are stored up in the attic where they are safe, why do you need to make backups?

nicmel

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

does everyone who asks a question about backing up there stuff get the 3rd degree?

I want to have access to all my games. I want to safely store the originals out of the way. The majority of my original games are in the attic. Some are still in my room,I want these games on the Hard drive and I need to make room for them on there. I want  to put games from the HDD to DVD. I think I found out how anyways.

jasho

• Archived User
Dvd To Hdd To Dvd
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »

FTP them over to your PC, then make an xiso image with MooGUI or Craxtion. Then, use Nero to burn the iso to a DVD disc.

~Jason