xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bugreports 0.48  (Read 205 times)

LithCoder

• Archived User
Bugreports 0.48
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2003, 10:04:00 PM »

I have have issues where sometimes it will start avalaunch then goto to the loading audiocd screen then launch xboxdash imediatly. this happens speratically when cold booting about  50% of the time it will lauch as it should. Also after selecting a game to play it goto the loading screen with icon and freeze, this will happen about 30% of the time. I can reboot and try again and it always launches properly.

avalaunch 48 primary dash
xbox 1.0
xecuter 2.0 pro launching x2.4979.edrive.noani.nologos
dvdrom is unattached have tried above issues with it attached and got same issues
1 120gb maxtor hd

DarkCounter

• Archived User
Bugreports 0.48
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2003, 12:28:00 AM »

sad.gif )
-As mentioned above sometimes Avalaunch wont boot. The LED should change to orange (set in my bios), but every 10th time or so, just mothing happens. Have to press the eject button and everything works fine. Not important but annoying.

I Think that was all. Anyways: Great dash, keep it up!

---Edit---
If copying a file with more than 42 characters in the file name from CD/DVD to HDD avalaunch copies it and after doing so the file is not on the hdd. I would prefer to have it renamed like in good old DOS times to *~n.*. Perhabs make it configurable? Either renaming or a message, that it isn't possible to transfer the file?
---End of Edit---

DC

XBox 1.1
Xecuter 4977 on CheapMod
Avalaunch .48 & .48.1
Pages: 1 [2]