xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What's Up Team Ava?  (Read 128 times)

the joker

• Archived User
What's Up Team Ava?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 05:25:00 AM »

defrag is coming along really well, it's an awful amount of work but I want to see it done. First we got to make a "scandisk" to recover all lost clusters and such so we dont mess anything up. That's almost done.

I've got traversing of the entire tree and sizevalidation on files so far.  Crosslinked files is a notch more tricky, and undeleting small files would work in theory atm as well, but there's some issues with sizes of filenames when doing that. we'll see, nothing is impossible.

xahur

• Archived User
What's Up Team Ava?
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (LumbraX @ Jun 28 2003, 01:38 AM)
And there is nothing wrong w/ AvaLaunch 0.46.2 Alpha...  wink.gif

Well....
Except the fact, that it cant be updated for some reason that i dont know, as ur site has been down for quite a while now.

Oh. 1 more thing...

Keyboard not working either!

Searchname

• Archived User
What's Up Team Ava?
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2003, 11:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (the joker @ Jun 30 2003, 02:25 PM)
defrag is coming along really well, it's an awful amount of work but I want to see it done. First we got to make a "scandisk" to recover all lost clusters and such so we dont mess anything up. That's almost done.

I've got traversing of the entire tree and sizevalidation on files so far.  Crosslinked files is a notch more tricky, and undeleting small files would work in theory atm as well, but there's some issues with sizes of filenames when doing that. we'll see, nothing is impossible.

Man, that sounds like an awesome feature, but I will wait to read about others experiences first.  I fear there will be a few that lose everything.  Still a great idea though, you guys keep up the good work.

P.S.  If one wanted to get started coding for the xbox, where would one get started?  I have a bit of VB knowledge, but I do mean "a bit".

GumbieX

• Archived User
What's Up Team Ava?
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »

blink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]