xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Screwed Xbox From Avalaunch  (Read 196 times)

kubafett

• Archived User
Screwed Xbox From Avalaunch
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2003, 12:26:00 PM »

I'm having the same problem but mine does play games still from dvd's and originals, but can't seem to get evox to boot, what is the best iso tool, and if you have any suggestions in my case please help!!!

THANKS!

msn25

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »

heres what u fucking do:

if you want to cut ur losses...and walk away hands free!

Go to walmart Buy a new one...

Put the fucked xbox in the walmart box...return it to walmart tell the old woman working the counter it doesnt work and she needs to contact ms...u want another one...ms will love it when they get it back, plus, you got a good box now!

kubafett

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »

yeah but i don't want a new xbox i wanna fix mine! SO PLEASE HELP!!

kubafett

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2003, 05:56:00 PM »

okay this sounds weird though i got it fixed after numerous trials trying to get evox boot disc to boot, i got pissed of and randomly pressed buttons on the xbox controller (during blue screen of avalauch) and avalaunch loaded!!

bully

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »

wink.gif

thetruethugg

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »

This may sound stupid, but when my dash refuses to load..  Or, it does load (I think) but the screen remains black..  I just fucking psycho punch the xbox, and then it works..  All i'm doing is basically moving the chip's pogo pins into contact with the LPC points.

Tsharkou

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2003, 10:06:00 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or asked but.... What Bios are you using?  If it is 4976.02 then you need to reflash you're chip to something like 3.6D or something lower that boots to xboxdash.  This is just so that you can boot with a CD and then when you're done you can reflash to whatever, but I have noticed that when I had an error with avalaunch I couldn't boot with cd either.  That should solve your problem but if not PM me and I will give further assistance.  Sorry if this has been mentioned!
Pages: 1 [2]