xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Put Your Ideas Here Forward To The Team  (Read 1689 times)

nimr0d

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here Forward To The Team
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »

how about instead of the screen saver just making the screen darker. it automaticly loads pictures from F:/pictures and scrolls through them like a computer

Thonati

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »

Maybe its already there and i cant figure it out.....but in the irc keyboard make a quick space button and seperate the text between channels instead of everything everybody says goes into the #debug window

TheGabber

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »

wink.gif )..

More features for backgroundmusic player, like ability to choose own shoutcast server, or ability to scroll through folders to select songs, maybe an equalizer would also be good..
Perhaps it would be possible to make something like winamp inside avalaunch(BoxAmp??)  

Adress Book for IP phone would also be good wink.gif
Maybe it would be possible to use the XLink messenger code in the avalaunch menu, so people can simply select one of their contacts to talk over headset, also global voice areas where people can find new contacts would be cool (where everyone in the same area can talk over headsets).

I noticed that all downloaded stuff of avaluanch goes to the Z partition of the xbox, would it be possible to make ava-filemanager able to move savegames or skins etc, to the E (or other) partition(s)?

keep up the good work wink.gif

Drpiety

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

OK text-ed is allready mentioned.

I just popped into Avalaunch and I find it hard to use the controller. I would like a picture that illustrates the button settings like most games do. you could have a sign in each "window" that shows the button or button combo to be pressed to get to the help pic.

No no wait not that thought....nooo I CAN read the manual. But if you want to make Avalaunch user friendly you need that help pics. New users wont miss a thing with it.

AlCapone

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »

yes, HELP screen would be useful....
just assign a button to show help-picture - a picture that shows all features, just like the Dongle-free-DVD player does....

anonymo

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2004, 11:09:00 AM »

One thing I'd love to see in any version of Ava. would be a cache clearer, for all those Halo modders, so we can clear the cache, then simple one button actions to load a modded cache file, so we don't have to go into boxeplorer or other file viewer and do it manually...this seems pretty simple to me, but I figured you would have to build somekind of file explorer into the dash before you could edit the xml...any ideas?

Sephult

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2004, 05:30:00 AM »

I was searching for some info regarding adjusting layouts and skins and had thought of some ideas.

(A)Maybe implementing more user control settings for the rotating icon cubes.

1.) The XML file could allow a user X/Y positioning.

2.) Ability to either show rotating icon, or have a basic info pop window.
                            -Ability to have minimal file names for menu,
                              and still retain access to title info. (Properties)

Menu layout structure settings
-First I have to say that I know it's possible already to list differrent categorized menu items, but my modification would be an XML-less operation.

1.) On-screen menu organizer
    -Ability to group items in multiple lists such as putting multiplayer games in a MP category while also having the same link also cat.  in an appropriate genre. (Shortcuts)

2.) Ability to position icons freely w/wo filenames

However- I think Avalaunch is awesome even w/o

Great job TeamAvalaunch, very impressed.

Sephult

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2004, 06:31:00 AM »

Oh here is another suggestion:

I've seen some relevant information but nothing completely promising so far.

Ability to hook external usb drive through gameports. Multiple HD support. Filemanager support, and direct runs from external drives. Maybe dupping the memory port to handle large drives.
I believe this would make a "Huge" contribution to the community. This alone would make avalaunch undeniably #1.

I keep hearing XBLive this and that. Well maybe some sort of handler for public server connection would be awesome. Have a downloadable server list just in the same way the skins use. I believe community modders should be using public servers rather than supporting XBLIVE anyway. It's all about support!

Moleman

• Recovered User
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »

python support

Noutaja

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2004, 01:12:00 PM »

Avateam has co-operation xbox-saves. How about co-operation with Xlink... It would be great if Avalaunch and Bo-Xlink combine.

Noutaja

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2004, 09:43:00 PM »

laugh.gif SUPER!!! laugh.gif

ddkore

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2004, 07:28:00 AM »

Since members of the avalaunch team wrote xtoolbox,  could you add the nickname editor to avalaunch.  That's the only thing I keep xtoolbox around for.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »

smile.gif

SmartXX LCD support is a MUST have smile.gif

and a powercycle option would rock too

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

user posted image

*me* shuts up now

Penfoldian

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2004, 05:09:00 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but how come there has not been a Email Checking program made yet for Xbox?, Not all of us have our Xbox's near are PC's., I remember I could check my mail on my Dreamcast that was kool. But then that was through a web browser called PlanetWeb. Anyway its just a suggestion.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16