xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jade Empire Trainer  (Read 107 times)

mokumba

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« on: April 16, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

The jade empire trainer i downloaded from the evox trainers site is crazy. I transferred it to my trainers folder then after that my xbox wouldnt boot anymore, I had to delete it by booting slayers for my xbox to boot. This happen 2 anybody?

Diontae18

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(mokumba @ Apr 16 2005, 02:20 PM)
The jade empire trainer i downloaded from the evox trainers site is crazy. I transferred it to my trainers folder then after that my xbox wouldnt boot anymore, I had to delete it by booting slayers for my xbox to boot. This happen 2 anybody?

Go back to the evox trainers site and read the comment by ddh. like he said, it's a known bug. The trainer's been re-uploaded so that you won't encounter that problem again, or have to rename it for that matter.  :popcorn:

omgdegen

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »

yeah I have the same problem. I'm using FF 1.0 boot disc, and it isnt booting to the disc. Would slayers work better?

Diontae18

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(omgdegen @ Apr 17 2005, 09:23 AM)
yeah I have the same problem. I'm using FF 1.0 boot disc, and it isnt booting to the disc. Would slayers work better?

omgdegen, I've sent you a PM on the Evox Trainers site. You'll need a boot disc of something with the ability to browse files on the HDD i.e. Unleashx. So, make a boot disc with unleashx (make sure the .xbe file is named "default.xbe", if not; rename it). Next, go to C:\Trainers\ and delete the file from the folder that's causing your xbox to either Freeze or Reset.  :popcorn:

One More

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(Diontae18 @ Apr 17 2005, 12:58 AM)
Go back to the evox trainers site and read the comment by ddh. like he said, it's a known bug. The trainer's been re-uploaded so that you won't encounter that problem again, or have to rename it for that matter.  :popcorn:

I don't see any comment for that trainer on the page, where are you looking? :huh:

Diontae18

• Archived User
Jade Empire Trainer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(One More @ Apr 23 2005, 11:01 PM)
I don't see any comment for that trainer on the page, where are you looking? :huh:

Well, there's 2 versions of this trainer now. Get the new V.2 Trainer.  :P

Edit:
In Fact, wait a while, V.3 Should be submitted there shortly. :popcorn:

This post has been edited by Diontae18: Apr 25 2005, 04:22 PM