xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer  (Read 109 times)

poogles

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer
« on: August 26, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

Interested in knowing whether there's a PAL trainer for Ninja Gaiden - all the ones I've seen on here and the evox trainer section are for the NTSC version. Any help?

Seeker2003

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (poogles @ Aug 26 2004, 02:42 PM)
Interested in knowing whether there's a PAL trainer for Ninja Gaiden - all the ones I've seen on here and the evox trainer section are for the NTSC version. Any help?

I don't think so for the EvoX dash trainers, you see Angelfly and myself are the only ones that have been messing around with it, and we are both official members of the EvoX trainer team.  We both have NTSC/USA.. Sorry :uhh:

But if you have the hurricane pack version, It's been said if you replace your pal default.xbe file with the NTSC one the trainer will work plus you can still play the hurricane version..  :beer:   cheers

poogles

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2004, 05:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (Seeker2003 @ Aug 28 2004, 05:55 AM)
But if you have the hurricane pack version, It's been said if you replace your pal default.xbe file with the NTSC one the trainer will work plus you can still play the hurricane version..  beerchug.gif   cheers

Cheers for the reply dude, now just to find that pesky file  dry.gif

poogles

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »

UPDATE:

I've had quite a few e-mails from people on the board about a PAL trainer for Ninja Gaiden. There is an evox one and it works perfectly well:

Link:
http://trainers.maxc...showtophits.php (5th Trainer Down - Ninja_Gaiden_PAL.rar )
Direct Link
Here

sheepie

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Pal Trainer
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »

still no +5 ninja gaiden traner for pal versions:/