xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gta: San Andreas Problems  (Read 107 times)

Master X

• Archived User
Gta: San Andreas Problems
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

You need a soft modded xbox or a hard modded Xbox. If you have that then all you need to do is put the burnt game in the disk drive.

BRASE86

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 01:52:00 AM »

i have NTSC version of GTA:SA loads fine. But i want to play it in pal im trying to use the DAGGER pal fix it runs in NTSC but not PAL anyone have an i dea? help is greatly appreciated

Doftin

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »

hi guys pls help me. i cant run it too and i cant patch it pls help me. explain that patc to uss

This post has been edited by Doftin: Sep 5 2005, 08:05 PM

009sinister

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »

thx 4 all the info, now i know what i have to do

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(BRASE86 @ Aug 30 2005, 05:27 AM)
i have NTSC version of GTA:SA loads fine. But i want to play it in pal im trying to use the DAGGER pal fix it runs in NTSC but not PAL anyone have an i dea? help is greatly appreciated

Did you try changing the system settings?

MasterGHP

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(shinji257 @ Jul 27 2005, 04:43 PM)
I have gotten this fixed.  I submitted a patch to the dvd2xbox author in the form of an acl and ppf file set.  The acl just calls the ppf file and it will patch it so that TSR mode can be on.

http://shinji.chaosnet.org/x-s/54540082.zip

This file has 2 ppf files.  The one with avfix in the name will only apply the av region patch.  The other one does both the av region patch and the hdd fix and should only be applied to an original default.xbe file.  They can be applied using ppf-o-matic or the main ppf file can be patched in during dvd2xbox ripping using the associated acl file too.

It must be a fluke that some people can get it to work with TSR mode on and some cannot.  I was one of those that could not.  This was the only way to make it work with that mode on.  Obviously turning off TSR mode would make the game work but then I couldn't use the trainer for the game :(

That patch with dvd2xbox worked for me right off the bat.  Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]