xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Evox Won't Load  (Read 101 times)

pHrEaQuAzOiD

• Archived User
Evox Won't Load
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2004, 12:05:00 AM »

grr.gif Well, been almost a month now, just got my chip, got it nice & installed, flashed with X-2 bios, got the X-ecuter/M$ splash screen, and what happens.....???????NOTHING!!!!!!! IT JUST KEEPS FLASHING!!!!! I've about pulled my damn hair out! I know it's not the media cause I used the damn cd-rw to load the bios with cromwell! Do I just have a nice black paperweight?????????? huh.gif

pHrEaQuAzOiD

• Archived User
Evox Won't Load
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »

wacko.gif .....Goin' crazy here......also tried putting in original HD (again) and still nothing, just blink blink blink blink etc..........

pHrEaQuAzOiD

• Archived User
Evox Won't Load
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?????

faizali1

• Archived User
Evox Won't Load
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »

i am having the exact same problem damn x logo is all i get...i was playing KOTOR and saving a game then the x box freeze so i turned it off since it was late. next day i bought mk deception anxious to play i turned on the xbox with controller in hand eagerly waiting and all i get the x logo ....damn this thing is really fustrating i am trying every thing ...BTW i alos have the bundel with starwars clone wars and tetris!...but one thing i noticed if i leave the x logo on long enough i can very faintly see evox dashboard its kinda hard to see but the x logo is still in the centre of the screen...so i tried to use flaskfxt to connect to it and it worked but i can only access the c: drive when i trying accessing the d or any other drive i see nothing......did you get through with anything pHrEaQuAzOiD?...i also need help BTW my xbox is only about 4-5 monts old!..but off warranty since it is modded oh and i am using the apple mod chip
Pages: 1 2 [3]