xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Evolutionx Dashboard Beta Build 3682  (Read 159 times)

damonSK

• Archived User
Evolutionx Dashboard Beta Build 3682
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

smile.gif

Rollo

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »

There definately is some new issue with ftp and the new dash.. Xbox Save Game Manager doesn't like the new dash at all.. Going back to the old dash fixes the problem..

What do you know d00t!!  laugh.gif
Hey guy!  I just got the dash from our mutual friend and it seems like i shouldn't even bother installing it...............bugfix?, more like bugcreate.  Already have a fix for IGR with 4974 bios............guess it would be cool to know what the temp is tho .  i could always shove a meat thermometer in the DVD drive biggrin.gif
Edit: i like save manager and ability to flash so screw it.

Devenic

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (lucas @ Mar 24 2003, 11:40 PM)
Why on earth are you trying to use explorer as an ftp client? its barely a usable web browser, let alone an ftp client. in this day and age where storage is dirt cheap and bandwidth is plentiful, the is NO excuse why you would use explorer over an actual working ftp client

The fact is, something dramatically changed in the new EvoX FTP server.  That's all I was pointing out.

There are times when Explorer is easy and seamless.  I also use CuteFTP, which has its own share of limitations/quirks/nuisances.  Besides, what I use as an FTP client is up to me.   wink.gif

GaLLant

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »

blink.gif

Dreamcazman

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »

Xbox soundtrack editor works fine under the new Evox.

acura4ever

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2003, 07:05:00 AM »

many ftp bug has be fixed

works like a charm

cute ftp told me a error when u/l a file : didn't support 3 digit ...
but everything works

the best is now with this build i can save some step to transfer files from partition f and other partition
exmple:

before 3682, if i want to move a directory from partition f:games, i had to move the directory from the xbox to the PC and then reu/l the whole thing to the new partition

with 3682, i can move a directory without transfering to the PC

that's a big +

Ill187

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »

Sounds to me like I wont take the time, effort or money to 3682 my box. But the south paw option looks real nice. It seems like everybody is having dif. problems because of bios. Maybe team evox should release a specific bios for evox 3682. Or have they? I think that'd clear up the IGR and such.

The next evox NEEDS
1.SOUND
2.PASSWORD PROTECTION
3.A TIMER

People with little brothers get 2. & 3.

Any one who does work for themselves and especially others can only use criticism not little bitches nagging. So go ahead and nag, you know, if you don't want real progress.

DUMB

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

My up grade to 3682 had some big ****ing issues one of which was my applications no longer were recconisted or worked .but my games were recconisted and still worked  so it was not the ini set up. which i did not change at all. ive gone back to the old evox now and every thing works again thank god but i will miss that cool or should i say warm temprature read out

dankydoo

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2003, 12:18:00 AM »

Another spectacular release from the guys that set the precident that others are following!!!

but,.......I find is surprising that so many of you forget that these are the people that first brought you the ftp to xbox technique, and the launch from harddrive idea....not only that, but the bios that allowed you to put in a larger harddrive........but hey.....I guess that doesn't matter when there are so many other dash clones out there....jeez.....ungratefule bastards.........

to evoX team:  keep it up and be innovative.....you set the standard..

to the rest of you: who cares if there's anything else....I'd rather have the real thing than a generic cola

dankyooo

fatattack

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2003, 12:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (chris_tsap @ Mar 26 2003, 08:36 AM)
if u are happy with evo 3285 then its not worth updating?

anyone figured out if its possible to get the temp readings on the dash itself rather than have them buried in settings?

it is if you're having IGR problems with the old dash

DUMB

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2003, 01:59:00 AM »

i have igr problems with my old evox but the new one wont run applications  but will run games i have a post on it in the newbie section please help the igr sucks on my old evox but its not a s bad as having no applications please helpmy post help me i beg you

2000ache

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2003, 03:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (lucas @ Mar 26 2003, 08:30 AM)
QUOTE (chris_tsap @ Mar 26 2003, 06:36 PM)
anyone figured out if its possible to get the temp readings on the dash itself rather than have them buried in settings?

yeah, theres an example in the default skin

Yeah, i made a skin with the temps at the bottom:
http://2000ache.netf....com/skins.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]