xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Xbox 2 Or PS3  (Read 2421 times)

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »

ohmy.gif a dreamcast,and a xbox.the thing is when i got ps2 i stared it down for an hour and then had the bawls to turn it on wait omg it wont turn oon OooOOooOo!?!? wtf is wrong here sony,so i returned it and got a new one which had problems reading discs but worked,i was repeld buy the lame graphiccs of the games i played(grand turismo is not as good looking as they say and is way to hardcore) so i returned the system and got a gamecube i hated its controller even more,i hated the controls on metroid,hated starfix and mario so i trashed it and all along i had my trusty xbox which has serverd me well until yesterday sad.gif ms wants $80 to fix it and theres no garentee ill get all my files and my 1.0 xbox back(i actually know i wont,i get a hdd timeout i can here the harddrive try and try then just die,my cousins did the same and gave a error 7) but i do not blame my this on the xbox,not at all i blame it on Need For Speed:underground i have had 3xboes now die all while playing this game 1 come back(my cousins)from drop kicking it,basicly i feel MS made a solid system and who cares if they buy out all the game manufactures,sony is probably big enough to do so to.

edit: how is sony supposed to be backwards compatable with laserdisc when there using blue ray blink.gif

Crypty

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

Id depends which system I can mod. If both, I'll get xbox 2

reactions

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2004, 06:03:00 AM »

what if ur jewish?
what tree

honestly - i always loved the psx controllers - they rock -

i cant say - its all based on what console plays MAdden 06? better

hanlong

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Do yourself a favor and buy both.

If you are poor, just choose the one you like best. Doesn't mean the other one sucks though.

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

but even if you dont like xbox you have to admit they did good for there first try,sony had help by the experienced sega and went off to buld the PS1 themself buncha cheap asses. when you think about it sony killed sega off by stealing PS1 i say all sega fans should boycott sony

tim666

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

I owned all the console PS1, PS2 and XBOX.

For me both SONY and XBOX are good consoles. SONY have a lot of good games especially RPG and XBOX have superb graphics.

BUT I think the XBOX lifespan is a little short.
XBOX only has been around for 3-4years and MS already announcing XBOX2.
I don't think i want to spend so much money to upgrade the console every 3-4 years.

So i preferred SONY..

J_Man61

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2004, 01:30:00 AM »

laugh.gif

bradfordjohnson

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (blackchild1101 @ Jul 27 2004, 12:54 AM)
Wow, Wow, WOW, wait a sec. Isn't the goal of a company that sells a product is to make money off it?  dry.gif

Now If Sony was still selling more Units then M$ at the 200$a pop, even though Sony had got the jump on M$ by a year why on earth would they lower the price.

Remeber both Sony and M$ take a hit each time they sell one of there  consoles. A smart business man would milk the cow for as long as they can.

Oh btw most people arn't buying the Ps2 because it's crappy, it's because of the wide selection of games...

I didn't buy Xbox becuase of the games I bought mine because I could mod it.
But I'm not saying that people who buy Xbox bought it because it could be modded.

This is very true.  MS is probably losing $100+ with every Xbox sale.  They make money in software sales, licensing, and online accounts.  Not a bad business model.  Sell hardware cheap and software high.  Just like today's computer markets.

oxjeremy334

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »

I want the new Sega system!!!

ninjax

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2004, 05:24:00 AM »

I own and love all the systems so I guess I can give a fairly non bias opinion.  NONE of us know whats coming next.  MS and Sony both have been eating up the publicity of what is NOT going in there next systems, which just makes them stronger and more "mysterious"  Yes it had a HDD, no it doesn't, flash, blu disk.  They are eating this shit up.  But on the other hand...Nintendo has gone the "get ready for it" route, and has been VERY qiuet about it's project.  The only statment we have been given is that it will be a "revolutionary system".  I believe them when they say that!!!  Nintendo has been making consoles and console games FAR longer than both MS and Sony.  I believe that Nintendo is pissed off, and they are going to smoke the next consoles. They have outlasted every other console creator to date, and they are in no fear of losing to Sony and MS.  And for the guy who said that MS was going to buy Nintendo....MS will buy them when the 9th plane of hell opens up, and swallows Satoru Iwata from the front gates of MS Headquarters, during a lunar eclipse.
Commence with the flaming....

southbark

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »

Well i am still bitter at sony for destroying the SEGA DREAMCAST. I hope those bastards loose their assees.May they all burn in hell and i hope M$ laughs at them all the way to the bank.

DIE SONY DIE

DREAMCAST FOREVER

DIE SONY BASTARDS DIE

southbark

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »

My avatar says it all sony

reactions

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2004, 07:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ballz2TheWallz @ Aug 13 2004, 09:46 PM)
but even if you dont like xbox you have to admit they did good for there first try,sony had help by the experienced sega and went off to buld the PS1 themself buncha cheap asses. when you think about it sony killed sega off by stealing PS1 i say all sega fans should boycott sony

im not familiar with the story - i thought i heard it was nintendo that came to sony to develop a cd addon to their snes to compete with sega CD - then they changed their minds and walah - playstation -

unhappySpark

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »

muhaha.gif xFusioNx

you are the biggest dumbass who posted in this thread yet

you said that xbox is more invative then ps2. that is the biggest crock of shit

xbox is legacy free PC ... you would know that if you'd knew anything about its architecture. every 10 year old now can build a PC. ohhh yeah, it's so inovative. MicroShit only steals and borrows ideas.

Look at this article about PS2 emotion engine. WARNING WARNING: It takes brain to read.

Comparison between PC and PlayStation 2 Architecture

For others who think that you should buy Xbox since it's US made. Typical American self-indulgence. M$ is the greediest company on this planet.

I really don't know what happend to origianal hacker attitude of openness and exploration

i have modded xbox and ps2 and i play them both. yeah xbox may have better graphics but that's really the only advantage.

ohhh, why do i even bother

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Xbox 2 Or PS3
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Crypty @ Aug 12 2004, 10:19 AM)
Id depends which system I can mod. If both, I'll get xbox 2

nice sig crypty w00t!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6