xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Halo3 ? Or Not  (Read 2939 times)

apw100

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2004, 09:12:00 AM »

Well Bungie may have said that THEY werent making Halo3, but that doesnt mean that someone else wont....  Alot of game sequels arent developed by the original studio.

Faithless_Raven

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2004, 11:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (Inches @ Jul 24 2004, 04:07 AM)
I have really no idea. There are no indications of a halo 3 because halo 2 hasn't even come out yet. But if they do make a halo 3, it will be on xb2

If you

A. "have no idea"

and there are

B. "no indications"

then why are you so sure itll be xb2?

also there are indications like the obvious success of Halo and we all know Halo 2 is gonna kill everything else on the market so I am 100% sure it is safe to assume that there will not only be a Halo 3 but a Halo 4 as well. As to whether or not Halo 3 will be on xb2 or not I'd say yes. but unlike some people i have a bit of logic to back up my theory (cough) inches (cough). I say yes because of how long it will take to develop Halo 3 versus the expected life of the xbox. if xbox next or whatever it ends up being called comes out in the next 2 or 3 years then Halo 3 would be much better suited to xb2. since the game would have a much longer shelf life as a launch title than it would as a farewell to xbox.

Shawn_

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

I do not think there will be a Halo 3. If Bungie does not want to make it for story reasons they will not.

MS can just put "from the makers Of Halo"

and its going to sell.

darth_jarret

• Recovered User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (Shawn_ @ Aug 11 2004, 06:24 PM)
I do not think there will be a Halo 3. If Bungie does not want to make it for story reasons they will not.

MS can just put "from the makers Of Halo"

and its going to sell.

all too true

Rasker

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

TheWraith357

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2004, 08:36:00 AM »

laugh.gif

t_skraggs

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (TheWraith357 @ Sep 22 2004, 04:39 PM)
if there is going to be a halo3....i imagine it will be delayed until the year 2012.....in wich it wont matter becuz the goverment will have regulated file sharing and modding so much they will sell individual levels of halo3 on self destructing discs.....mark my words laugh.gif

I'd like to see Halo 0.  I'd like to get involved in the original battles between the Alliance and Covenant.  I'd like to know what happened prior to the Master Chief going to sleep in that cryo chamber, or whatever he crawled out of at the beginning of Halo.

TheWraith357

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »

hey, ya , y didnt i think of that,   that would be great , to get kind of a history of the conflict, aweseome idea.

pingrr

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »

Is bungie planing on a Halo 3?  Wait until you play through Halo 2.  If it has an open ended ending like the original Halo than there is a good chance they already have plans for a Halo 3 for the next Xbox

d_saum

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

Hey all,

Bungie is already working on Halo 3 and it is scheduled to be released at the same time as Xbox 2  or next or Xenon, whatever they are gonna call it.

Dave

Correction: They are scheduling the release of HALO 3 for the same day as the release of the PS3...whenever that is.

s e v e n

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

I think you should back that up with a link.

esc1

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »

laugh.gif  I don't see them doing one for Halo.

You've gotta be kidding yourself if you don't think a third installment is gonna happen.

Halo will never die!!    cool.gif

pingrr

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »

Ok maybe bungie said there was no Halo 3.  They may just be saying that .  With as secrative as they have been about certain aspects of halo 2.  There is no reason to think that they wouldn't be just as secrative about halo 3 if not more.

Rebel-Soul

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

wink.gif

Exige_

• Archived User
Halo3 ? Or Not
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

If you're actually into Halo and read almost everything possible about it (like me), then you should know that Bungie has already disclosed that they will not release a Halo 3. Disclosing information like that is NOT teh same as disclosing information about a game that's already been planned. They keep secrets of Halo 2 because they want to work up the crowd. The don't tell us that they won't ever release a Halo 3 becuase they want to work us up, but rather to just tell us straight-forward. I'm not sitting here, excited about Halo 3 now am I? Theorizing that they're keeping a secret about a Halo 3 release would make me excited if only common sense could have produced that theory. However, it's completely irrational, and therefore no one could possibly be excited about something non-existant. It is highly possible that Bungie could create a whole new, only-for-xbox game that could quite possibly be as popular as Halo. Just no Halo 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9