Xbox ONE > Xbox ONE Chatter and News

Xbox Now! leaks just ahead of its May 21st event

(1/4) > >>

Kushan:
[citation needed]

Or to put it another way...

Aldanga:
If this turns out to be true, Microsoft might have just won the console wars for this generation.

CollinstheClown:
Not that far fetched.... My PC has 16GBs of ram and an 8 core CPU clocked at 4GHZ stock.

Lets hope this is true.

Aldanga:
8GB of system RAM and 4GB of video RAM is not unrealistic. 4.9tflops is a little bit more than a 7970, which is almost 15 months old at this point. I don't know if these rumors are true, but I wouldn't think them impossible. I would just wonder how Microsoft could maintain those margins and survive.

sabbath_dude:
QUOTEReferred to as neXtBox throughout development period, KineXbox to those looking for a beating, but the official title is... "Xbox Now!"

Yes, it even has that little explanation point at the end, the ’Xbox Now!’
Specs; 7000-series AMD, Backwards compatibility, access to featured ’channels’ and social networking dependent on membership status, as previously stated, and subscription to the "Now!" service.

At launch capable of viewing in 3D, with added option of playing disc media such as DVD’s and Blu-Ray’s once again depending on Now! and membership period.
QUOTE Like Kinect, Xbox Now! required adequate space to function properly. The design has remained largely unchanged from the previous Xbox 360 Slim version, a bit of artsy decal on the side that has "Now!" written across it.
It looks gaudy as hell, and extremely tacky, but what do I know...
The bit about the decal sounds totally bogus to me   . Backwards compatibility would be nice though!

I wish the 21st would hurry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version