xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox360 Premium Console And Accessories For Sale - Bundle  (Read 15 times)

Bill Bones

• Archived User
Xbox360 Premium Console And Accessories For Sale - Bundle
« on: January 22, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »

Hello all. I'll start off with the god-honest truth. I must confess that this is my first post, and the only reason I registered here is to sell my xbox360. No offense to you guys or anything, I've just never found the need for an xbox forum. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

anyways.

I have for sale my Xbox360 Premium console(20gb hdd version). I bought the beauty a little over a month ago, but in all honesty I couldn't afford it, and now I must sell her. I've still got my receipt from Gamestop. The console is in perfect working order. Plays all of my games, cds and dvds everytime. I will even re-check everything is in proper working order before I ship it off. Everything is MINT condition.

In summation, the purchase includes:

Xbox360 Premium console(20gb hdd) -
2 Wireless Xbox360 controllers
Av cables (the ones that are for standard or HDTV)
Power cord
Headset
ALL documentation and wrapping materials that came in box
Original Sales receipt

A couple of Games(Forza 2, That Marvel ultra-alliance whatever game, Oblivion)

And I've got assorted original XBOX games that the purchaser is welcome to(we can discuss which ones you want afterwards)

I will upload Pictures and answer any sort of questions you guys have after I get back from class. Feel free to email or PM me!

Thanks so much!

Ha! I forgot to add a price. I'm asking $300 for this whole bundle.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Bill Bones: Jan 22 2008, 08:38 PM

Bill Bones

• Archived User
Xbox360 Premium Console And Accessories For Sale - Bundle
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 11:38:00 PM »

bump

edit: price drop $275! comeon people!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Bill Bones: Today, 07:42 AM