xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Dash2gam 2.3  (Read 2772 times)

Dark_Light

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(incognegro @ Feb 14 2005, 06:46 PM)
Oh and i found a bug; When i open the music control panel in the game saves manager and close it back, the menus start a weird white highlight over the items and make it hard to read them. Don't know how to explain it. try it and ull see.

Sigwood

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2005, 07:26:00 AM »

As far as I know the white tab bug is something that has been a problem for a while and they are still working on a fix.  This happens on mine whenever I go to the memory manager even if I don't open the music control panel.  If this happens, just restart.

For your Icons.xip, try using underscores, no spaces, or single word titles for the icons that are not showing up.  The corresponding directory names will have to be changed as well to match.  The Icon names must correspond to the directory names, not the xbe names.  This might solve your problem, but it might not.  Worth a try at least.

incognegro

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »

thanx for the help, ill try that. also, is there a way to align the screen so it better fits my tv screen? when the screensaver is on and the music title comes up it seems to be slightly off screen. and sometimes the other xbox info is too. is there a way to change the display of the clock on the screensaver? I managed to change it on the dash to say, for example, 3:00 instead of 15:00; can i do this with the screensaver too?  Beautiful dash by the way. Its right up there with UnleashX for me. It just needs a couple more features and ill be happy. Example: File manager, in dash setup, scripts and an in dash volume button (or is this already there?)

incognegro

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »

ok i got the Icons thing to work, thanx again. and the playlist too. Anyone can help me with other stuff?

Sigwood

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »

You might try looking at heure.ini for clock screensaver settings.  I have never looked at it but there might be something in there.  That file is somewhere in the Dash2gam data folder.

As far as the screen calibration, did you check to see what your video settings are?  That might be worth a try too.  Other than that I don't think there is a way to change how the screen fits the TV.

Sigwood

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »

First thing I would suggest is to try a few different FTP programs to see if it is a problem specific to the client.  There may be a compatibility issue between Dash2gam and that specific program.  If you have the same problem with multiple FTP programs then you have at least eliminated that possibility.

Sigwood

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2005, 06:32:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Sigwood

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

A few things to check:

1.  Do the icon names match the corresponding game directory names?
2.  Have all the icons been entered into default.xap in Icons.xip?
3.  This hasn't been confirmed yet, but I do believe it is better to use Icon/directory names that don't have spaces in them.

mintoman

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2005, 05:56:00 AM »

Bigsam, ive answered your questions in the other thread

if you ask a question ask it in one place, Double posting wont make people reply any faster

kanaberra

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »

wink.gif

Otaku2u

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

So, this is the thing, the dash already recognize me DVD or Audio CD, but i cant get it work for my application (on F drive) anyone can help?, all i ask is an config_pro.ini file to get the right path for me. Anyone, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Otaku2u

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »

Anyone, please?

Still cant make the applications go to dash menu :S

Dark_Light

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »

you want the an aplication in the main menu? or the aplication folder link?

for  the first, i've not tried it, but try adding the aplication to the config_pro and then add it in the ConfigMenusMainMenu

for the second just add the folder to one of the MenuLancementDD_X_2GAM'menus and then to the ConfigMenusMainMenu and add one like this

1=Apps
2=MenuLancementDD_X_2GAM

try the readme files... there's everything explained....

Otaku2u

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dark_Light @ Mar 31 2005, 09:11 PM)
you want the an aplication in the main menu? or the aplication folder link?

tomwinkels

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.3
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »

Bonjour,

Congratulations on an awesome dashboard, I made it my default today! I have played around with it and have everything as I would like to have it except for three things. I hope someone could help me with them.

First of all, I have an FTP problem, it connects and all the folders show up but the files are not listed. I use UltraFXP and have not had any problems with other dashboards. I have altered the default.xbe to make it work on a Evox bios, but I think this should not have anything to do with it.

EDIT
FTP works fine, it is an UltraFXP problem, I installed FlashFXP to check and no problems but the DVD drive problem.
EDIT

Secondly, I have a question to Gadget. You said you have changed the default button on the main menu. I would like to do this as well but could not find the nCurMainMenuItem anywhere. Could you please tell me where to find it?

EDIT
I found it! It's in the default.xap which is in the default.xip, you need WinXip to change it.
EDIT

Last of all, the main menu is floating. How do I turn this off? It is cool but makes me dizzy  I tried the setting 'menu flottant' in the config.ini to 'non' and also in the skin.ini 'deplacement' to 'non'. It keeps floating though, I cannot seem to find a setting in the config_pro.ini... I use the MS skin, by the way.

Merci beaucoup!

Tom

EDIT
I am learning more and more about Dash2Gam and it is totally awesome. I came around a few little things I would like to know more about.

1. When going to Memory, the games are labelled in blue and the applications without a picture in the .xbe have a blue Xbox logo. I think this is because of the new Dash2Gam skin which is blue, but I would like them to be as they normally are, in green. Any suggestions where and how to change this?

2. It seems that the French abbreviation for Gigabytes is Go, I would like to change this to Gb.

3. When you go to System Info, there is a cool feature that reads information from your Xbox. I do not have a modchip so it reads 'Modchip:UNKNOW ' I would like to change this to something like 'Modchip:SOFTMOD'.

I will be trying to find these things out myself but if you have any suggestions please tell me, it saves some time!

Thanks!
EDIT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]