xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Preview Images  (Read 1332 times)

jbmartin87

• Archived User
Preview Images
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »

ok... so i want to change the preview image that comes up for diff apps in ux (like for emulators and stuff)
right now the game icon comes up in the preview window of the skin im using... do i have to change the "titleimage.xbx" to what i want or is there an easier mehod?

chorizo1

• Archived User
Preview Images
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »

you want to change the icon? or the actual video?

either way make sure menu edit is on in the settings and press start on the emulator, go to icon and direct it to where you stored the new one. (icon packs have cool ones)
for preview video, just DL one and re-name it preview.wmv and drop it in the (specific) games folder it will play automatically.

both can be found at xbox-skins.net

This post has been edited by chorizo1: Mar 31 2006, 06:46 AM

X_Cheat3R

• Archived User
Preview Images
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:31:00 AM »

you can also add files named 'icon.png/jpg/xbx' or 'preview.wmv/xmv' in the folders with the xbe's.  UnleashX will display these by default, unless you have specified an alternate like chorizo was suggesting...

]
  • [

jbmartin87

• Archived User
Preview Images
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(X_Cheat3R @ Mar 31 2006, 11:01 AM) *

you can also add files named 'icon.png/jpg/xbx' or 'preview.wmv/xmv' in the folders with the xbe's.  UnleashX will display these by default, unless you have specified an alternate like chorizo was suggesting...

]
  • [

yah, that's what i wanted, thanx!  The only thing i tried was preview.png/jpg/xbx.