xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Aquarium Screensaver!  (Read 355 times)

Syntax010

• Archived User
Aquarium Screensaver!
« on: May 09, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »

For all those who have been so helpful on this cool forum, my first contribution. I've seen a handful of requests for an aquarium screen saver for UnleashX. So, direct from me to you, here ya go. It's complete with several quite lifelike fishies, and sound. It's also only around 7MB in size, so dial up users can still take advantage of getting it.

Go to this webiste address: http://rapidshare.de/files/1666324/Aquarium.rar.html

Click the "Free" option, unless you are one of the lucky people who has a premium Rapidshare account.

At the bottom of the next page will be a timer. When that timer expires it will be replaced with the link to download the file.

Download Aquarium.rar and save it to a location of your choice on your hard drive.

Use a program like WinRar to unzip the file. Then simply use FlashFXP or similar to send it to wherever you store video files on your Xbox.

If you haven't already, go into "settings" and "system" for Unleash and change it to use "video" for the screen saver instead of text or a slideshow. Then just browse to where you have the video saved on your Xbox and choose the file. Then save your settings. You might be prompted to restart your Xbox. If you are, then do so. Then just wait the amount of time you have Unleash set to wait before it starts up a screen saver. Then PRESTO!!! Neat FISHIES!!!!!

Enjoy!

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Aquarium Screensaver!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »

Why not just upload it to xbox-skins.net in the preview video section that what I did for mine