xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Version Unleash - Previews And Skins Problems  (Read 1072 times)

Souleh

• Archived User
New Version Unleash - Previews And Skins Problems
« on: May 01, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »

Hi, I've added the new version. Firstly preview download. In the last version I used I could hit start on a menu item and download a preview vid for it? But I dont seem to be able to now? Is there an alternative to this or is it gone?

Skins.. Ive downloaded Cell Expiremental skins, all 3 colours, via both sites with the indash downloader and they dont show up in the skin list which seemed strange? Is there current skin issues from older versions at all??

Thanks
Soul <

god_of_bacon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

yeah, about that i had the same problem, then i messed with the settings, and presto back to the way it was, just gp into the setting, and put menu edit back on, then set the path for your skins folder. where do you get the preview videos? <

Souleh

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

You used to beable to press start on a menu item and edit it, then in there was an option to download a preview vid from one of the skin sites that you get the skins from through unleash. Maybe it was taken out on an early version? I havent really updated for a while. <

Souleh

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »

Ahh back with menu edit. Yes, its off as default. Thanks for that. <

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »

Yup, a lot of people requested that it'd be an option, with off as the default value. <