xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: F/s Xbox 360!  (Read 127 times)

snow rider221

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« on: November 24, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

I despise your Ebay store!!!!

you trick everyone into thinking the buy it now price is only like $400.00 but when they actually look at it it's like $900.00

jerk

Lamer123

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Yeah dude that is such a con-job . You don't even have them in hand .

Is it just me or should you not be able to sell something you don't have ?

atomheartmother

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »

yes my friends it is against the all mighty rules to sell what is currently not in your possession....

yakpimp

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »

Take a pic with xbox-scene written on a piece of paper in front of it

cellmansion

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »

How about you take a picture of yourself so I know which lame isn't getting a Xbox 360 this Holiday season.

atomheartmother

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

Well one thing I do love about the xbox-scene when it comes to buying from a "shop" when they post here and get responces that question them (which is and should be 100% expected) you will get one of two reactions:
#1 they do the correct and proper thing as a "store" should, respond politely, answer the question or request and in return get a sale..
#2 spout off unprofessionally, show very poor customer service skills, and really show what they are infact.

It really acts like a lie detector or gauge of sorts before you place your time and money in their hands....

Thanks xbox-scene...

Seriously requesting proof of your product is not only, polite, but a requirement to post on here as you CANNOT post what you do not have in your possesiion and your responce makes  it suspect at best. You may indeed have them but to answer back in the way you have just shows what one is dealing with if they indeed make a purchase, not very mature.. But good luck selling them and I hope you add proof as this thread will get closed if it is not made available. We veterans on here dont fall for much crap sorry...

atomheartmother

• Archived User
F/s Xbox 360!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(yakpimp @ Nov 27 2005, 09:29 PM) View Post

Take a pic with xbox-scene written on a piece of paper in front of it

Also in case you could not tell his comment was professional and polite he only requested proof as he is a potential customer (one you probably as of now lost) to insult them when they want proof is not too smart my friend.. What you think someone will send you $700- $900 without proof????? dry.gif  rolleyes.gif