xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: More Uk Xboxes  (Read 372 times)

shambles1980

• Recovered User
More Uk Xboxes
« on: March 27, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

Ok so i now have 6 more xboxes for sale.
5 black one crystal. all come with 3rd party s-type conntroller (new) also come with True RGB scart cable which also has composit out (new)

they will mostly be 160Gb one will be 120Gb
As always they will come preloaded with what i call my emupack, which includes coinops 3 + a whole crap load of other emus of all the classic systems and also mame plus.
They will also come running Unleash-x as main dash with easy selection of other dashboards and have XBMC installed.

prices are.
black £60 (this includes uk mainland shipping) "paypal gift" or £63 paypal invoice, Ebay listed price will be slightly more due to ebay fees and comes out at about £67.

Crystal will be £70 for 160Gb or £65 for 120gb "paypal gift" (£73 or £68 paypal invoice) Ebay listed price will be slightly more due to fees and comes out to about £77 or £72.

pictures will follow when im done upgrading the hard disks and tydying the plastic work. i will however add a picture asap of the consoles as is.

most of the black consoles will be tsop flashed to M8 or Ind bios (you need to chose when you order) Some of the black ones will not have a tsop to flash, these will be softmodded. its a 1st come 1st serve situation on the tsops.
the crystals are always 1.6 so will be softmodded.

---Additional notes---

as always all prices include Uk mainland courier delivery via citylink.
you buy on a monday, they collect on tuesday, you get the xbox wednesday. "please remember that this is only possible provided the courier recives the collection request on time, Courier will not collect or deliver on weekends and holidays, so bear that in mind. Cutoff time for collection booking is 9.00pm "21:00" please remember that i do have a baby that could delay my ability to process your order, But i have a 100% record on my turnaround.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

-=Additional note=-
one of the black xboxes is on reserve, and prety much already sold.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/1001403p.jpg/]

This post has been edited by shambles1980: Mar 28 2012, 12:39 AM

shambles1980

• Recovered User
More Uk Xboxes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:28:00 PM »

2 boxes left, both black.
rest are gone.