xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: X3 With Unleashx  (Read 2182 times)

whatz

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »

beerchug.gif Cheers to everyone  beerchug.gif

I am another one confirming that the UnleashX settings (config.XML) don't seem to be referrenced by the X3 BIOS (X3 1835).  If X3 boots into UnleashX dash it has default settings.  If I first boot into another dash (evolutionX, avalaunch) and then start the UnleashX from within there it reads the config.xml correctly and everything is fine.  I first had a Xenium mod in the box and exchanged it with the X3.  The Xenium had no problems with the UnleashX.  I did not make any other modifications to the box then changing the mod chip.  Therefore it is obvious to me that the X3 Bios must have a problem with the UnleashX configuration.

I hope that helps in troubleshooting the issue.

ddzc

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »

So do you guys recommend not using the unleasx dash with an X3? That's what my plans were but if there's a lot of bugs and problems then I don't want it, i'll go with evox or something.

Thanks

lmnoq

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 10:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (whatz @ Oct 10 2004, 04:08 PM)
beerchug.gif Cheers to everyone  beerchug.gif

I am another one confirming that the UnleashX settings (config.XML) don't seem to be referrenced by the X3 BIOS (X3 1835).  If X3 boots into UnleashX dash it has default settings.  If I first boot into another dash (evolutionX, avalaunch) and then start the UnleashX from within there it reads the config.xml correctly and everything is fine.  I first had a Xenium mod in the box and exchanged it with the X3.  The Xenium had no problems with the UnleashX.  I did not make any other modifications to the box then changing the mod chip.  Therefore it is obvious to me that the X3 Bios must have a problem with the UnleashX configuration.

I hope that helps in troubleshooting the issue.

whatz, i'm curious as to what size hard drive you have...

I wonder if this is an issue with just bigger hard drives, or if it does not matter what size drive you have..

whatz

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 10:05:00 AM »

It is a 120 Gig Western Digital.

Diontae18

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »

No guys, It has nothing to do with The UnleashX Dashboard. Somebody posted the same response over at the official Team Xecuter forums. To go there Click Here

heinrich

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Diontae18 @ Oct 10 2004, 05:12 PM)
No guys, It has nothing to do with The UnleashX Dashboard. Somebody posted the same response over at the official Team Xecuter forums. To go there Click Here

I see the exact opposite posted:
unleashx problem not x3 problem

FreeZerBurN66

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »

smile.gif

Jezz_X

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »

Just a thought has anybody tried using xselect as a primary dash and letting it autoload into unleashX at start from what I hear it should work OK.
I dont have an X3 but if you wanna run unleashX as a primary dash then it might be quicker that loading evox/ava first

openwindow

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

Having the same problem as those above. Won't retype as it's been said all before. I have a 1.0 xbox and uX works if you boot it from ava or evox, not direct from the bios.

It seems to me to be a problem with the x3 bios though. I can't even get my HDTV cables working on it (have to use 480i). Would be happy to test anything you need to Unleashx, sorry I can't help with BFM or ind-bios.

heinrich

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »

cool.gif

whack

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

Same problem here

FreeZerBurN66

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2004, 10:20:00 PM »

sad.gif lol

unleashx

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

It will get *Fixed*. I'm done writing the code for it as I speak. Previous BIOSes always played by the rule, they always passes the proper partition info. Somehow, that has changed and I rewrote the code to adopt to the changes.

X3 owners will get a chance to test the latest WIP build when it's release.

openwindow

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »

Thanks for doing this unleashx. It seems awfully odd for Xecuter to be changing that at this point in the game, but I guess they want to retain their market dominence by making whacked out bioses...

Maranzano

• Archived User
X3 With Unleashx
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »

blink.gif

I'm using a X2 bios at the moment, have no reason to use an X3 one until this is sorted.

UnleashX is an excellent tool, BTW.  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5