xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Huge List Of Items, Will Add Weekly  (Read 257 times)

xboxrepairman

• Archived User
Huge List Of Items, Will Add Weekly
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 07:21:00 PM »

Hydrashok - $5 shipped

thepunisher302 - $40 shipped

desertblade - tompson laser $15 shipped brand new, never tweaked.

OCF - Ive placed another order and should be receiving them soon. $18 shipped using flat rate to you in the uk. (price might change depending on actual costs.)

cudzich09 - pm sent.

I can answer pm's faster. I didn't even know these requests were here.

Beauregardy

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »

hay i need a v1.0 mobo, preferably modded with a xenium... xecuter is cool to... do you have one?

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »

You received your Products from me (parcel Post) and I still have nothing.
I guess I was scammed...

Thank you very much for your professionalism.

I appreciate a deal working out the way it should.  (all sarcasm and frustration)

If I don't have my end of the trade by weeks end I will be leaving negative feedback on the forums (and you will never do anything in the BST threads again) and I will be initializing a Fraud Complaint.

AS of January 23rd

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 **** **** **** ****

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 16, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

THIS MEANS YOU NEVER BROUGHT MY PACKAGE TO THE POST OFFICE - IT SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 11:59:00 PM »

I will be honest with you all - I started a trade with this user and I feel that I am scammed or have been scammed.

I will post the whole back and forth you make of it what you will.... (all Emails are below)

I should have had my items almost a week ago and he blames USPS for being SLow - The tracking number that he gives me is still showing that it was Electronicly received on the 16th and no updates since then - I would tend to assume he filled for a Online postage to get a valid tracking number and never dropped the box off at the post office - hence 10 days later - still being in the system as only ELECTRONICLY RECEIVED.

My items were receieed by Him - or his cousin (read on to see) on the 17th as promiced.

I advise until I can clarify if this is massively delayed as due to a real ERROR or mis-communication - that all people avoid this BST user until my trade has been completed or until I have confirmed that I have been officially scammed.

I have Stared out all personal information as this might still be an error but I wanted to get what has been going on, out there, so you all can give me what you think is going on

Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2008 1:01 AM
To: ************
Subject: Re:

Still showing as only electronically received. - hence package is not even dropped off yet - I don’t care if the USPS were on vacation for a week - Nothing takes this long to get here.  Even Alaska gets here in 7 - 10 days.
I assume this scam is completed...
I am 99.9% sure that I am not going to get my items...
I did say you have till the weekend to prove me wrong... That leaves tomorrow and Monday - IF I Don’t have my items on my door step Monday afternoon - latest - I will be leaving negative feedback and perusing to get my items back.
Thanks

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:15 PM
To: *****************@aol.com
Subject: RE:

HAHA, it amazes me how much untrust there is on the internet. Your items were sent out as I said. It’s not my fault that snail mail is slow. Things do happen, packages get lost, mis-directed, accepted and claimed they weren’t. DO NOT THREATEN ME. If you keep up this shit, I will also leave negative feedback on the forums. If the package comes back for an address error, you’ll be lucky if I sent it out again. As for negative feedback on the forums, it doesn’t matter, I live in west Virginia, not Texas, you sent the package to my nephews house. It was a present for him. My package would have been coming out of Beckley, and going to you.  Did you ever think that I did send it out as promised? That maybe there WAS really an error either with addresses, or on the postal side? You’re so quick to accuse me of error or fraud. I’ve got other names on the forums I can sell under, so I’m not worried about getting a negative remark. Keep pissing me off.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:51 PM

You received your Products from me (parcel Post) and I still have nothing.
I guess I was scammed...
Thank you very much for your professionalism.
I appreciate a deal working out the way it should.  (all sarcasm and frustration)
If I don’t have my end of the trade by weeks end I will be leaving negative feedback on the forums (and you will never do anything in the BST threads again) and I will be initializing a Fraud Complaint.

AS of January 23rd

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 **** ***** **** **
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 16, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
THIS MEANS YOU NEVER BROUGHT MY PACKAGE TO THE POST OFFICE - IT SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW.

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:45 PM
To: *************

Dude,
The Deal we made was that I was sending Parcel - due to size and weight and you were supposed to send priority We were also supposed to ship at the same time.  From my tracking number you can see my package was in Texas as of the 17th - and the tracking number you gave me is still just INFORMATION RECEIVED - hence you have not sent it to the post office yet.  This was a supposed to be a cross trade - not a Wait for mine to get to you then I get mine.  I should have had my package days ago and I am sitting here with my thumb up my ass since I cannot use my Xbox with the broken DVD drive still and my chip for my other Xbox isn't here yet either.  I am quite disappointed in this trade.  If my package is not here in the next couple of days I am going to have to add you to my bad references and I don’t want to have to do that.  I have a ton of great references and have done a ton of trades on X-S - if from my references you still think I was gonna scam you - you should have told me upfront that you were not going to adhere to the rules of our trade and I would have went elsewhere.  I am quite disappointed.  Where is my package at?

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2008 12:30 AM
To:  **********

That is the correct tracking number.
 USPS sucks - The other Tracking numbers for stuff I sent aren’t showing up yet either.
Yours don’t show up wither.... LOL
If there is nothing by saturday - I will let you know...
 Your package should be there by weeks end.

Thanks

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:58 PM
To:  **********@aol.com

Tracking number shows no record. Can you please verify the number again? Maybe the third time is the charm…..
Your tracking number is: 9101785091401**********

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:10 PM
To: *********

HI there,
I'm NYCXBOX on X-S

I sent you the wrong Tracking info - here is your correct label
030527100***************

MY package was for

**********, ******

Send me tracking please
Thank

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:07 AM
What was your name there on x-s?

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:57 PM

NO Problem, thanks for getting back to me.  Yes it's USPS.com (US post) - I will re-verify the number for you when I get home.
Thanks,

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 11:55 PM
The usps doesn’t show any record of that tracking number. Did you send it through another company?

Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:00 PM
To: **********
Hey I have your Tracking....
Can I get mine please....
2305159000010********.
Also please update your thread that we have a pending trade.
Thanks,

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:36 PM
I can get this out to you tomorrow. I will ship as you ask, flat rate with confirmation. I will send you the tracking when I ship it out. I don’t need a charger, but I could use the extra batteries, if you want, I can throw in the spider chip. Or the Xbit. The batteries are selling for $15 each at best buy. Let me know if this is alright.

My info:
*** *. ********
*********, Te***
77***

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 9:17 PM
To: ***********
 You have a deal then....
I will need your information..... Where to ship - I can get it out tomorrow - But I expect a CROSS TRADE - as I expect you to ship at the same time.  If tomorrow is not good for you - let me know what day is and I will get it out that day.  I will be shipping Parcel/First class with confirmation.  Since your package is a lot heaver and a lot bigger it is going to cost me more to ship - which is fine - I have no issue with that - I just ask that you ship mine in a Flat rate box $8.10 w/ confirmation.
If we have a deal - Send me your info and a good day to do this and we will get started

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 6:31 PM

I will do the sammy and x3 for your power brick and guitar. I do have an xbit chip and a spider chip, I don’t know the current functionality of them, as I don’t do hard mods, they are usually something a customer brought in and I talked them into a softmod.

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 4:47 PM
To: ***********
I think the Items you are interested in Vs what IM interested in are about fair for trade.
That’s the best I can do for now.
I'd change my trade for just the X3 and DVD drive (sammy) only if my current trade offer is unbalanced, but I really could use a second chip (even if you have a working used X2.3, 2.6 whatever).
Let me know

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:23 PM

The prices are a little high on your end. The X3 retails @ $60, The X2.6 retails @ $40, and the  Drives about $40.
Your power brick shouldn’t be more than $50, and the guitar no more than $50. Can you make me a better offer?

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:56 PM
To: ******@comcast.net
Subject:

This is NYCXBOX from Xbox-scene,

I wanted the X3 Chip and the X2.6 Chip and a Sammy (or a Phillips) - Rather Have the Sammy.

I'll give you for them,,,
Your Choice of 2 of the 3,
External 360 Recharger with 2 Batteries.
Power Brick
Xplorer Guitar
Let me know

xboxrepairman

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(bsbllmvp05 @ Jan 26 2008, 09:45 PM) View Post

wow. how many people is this guy?
i received my power/eject button from him from South Carolina. not Texas, or West Virginia.
i smell SCAM

ummm.... bsbllmvp05 I never made any deals with you. I don't know who you are, and if you bought a power eject board from someone it wasn't me. This following message is a copy form my other bst:

I'm back after a brief stay at the fine hotel (AKA Bayshore Hospital) battling pneumonia. But if I haven't answered you that's why. Please forgive me. I'm here now and back online.

As for you go NYC, your package is back here with me now, it was returned to sender. It shows address does not exist, it was my mistake. I do appoligise. I will get it back out to you in the morning. As per your last email I will expect you to retract this message when you DO receive the package. If I wasn't in the hospital, I would have been able to respond, and re-ship this out to you. As a token of good faith, I will also ship you one of your choice of the following:

Xbox "S" Controller

Xbox 1 playback kit

Power/eject board with custom led lights

10 pack verbatim DL dvd's

20 Pack Verbatim Litescribe dvd+r 16X

or

4 Xbox AV cables.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 03:27:00 AM »

Waiting on the world to change......

and a package at my door..

Prove me wrong - I will retract if i get what i traded for.

AciDBoy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

im in need of a 1.2-1.5 psu, and a 1.0-1.1 mobo preferably with pinheaders in it, or the lpc desoldered

let me know

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

You posted on January 29th (2:06am EST) that you were going to make good...

I gave you benifit of the doubt with the hospitilization and gave you another chance....

Today is Saturday the 2nd.

Thats 5 days later and no package is here yet.

I know parcel moves slow -3-7 days (should be here though) - but if you were going to make good according to how we agreed to ship, I would assume you would ship Flat Rate and it would be here already.  

I have been far too forgiving so far and given you a bunch of chances...

If my package is not here no later than wed of this week... I will not be retracting my statements - Will ask the Opps to close the thread, and will be persuing action to the 2 Address I have from you... The T**** Address where i sent my items and the S**** ******** Address I have from another user who said he did receive something from you and that was the Return address.  

I really would like to have my package...  

I have checked all the emails that went back and forth ,,

My address that I gave you is perfectly typed no mistakes - so if there was an address screw up as you claimed - then you messed up the address and you know you messed it up becuase - if that was the case and you looked back at the emails and checked my address again and saw it was the same as on the returned package you would have contacted me to ask me to double verify the address - which you didn't so I assume you looked at the returned package and realized you messsed up the address on the package.

Well - I would appreciate it if you would just print off another shipping label on your PC and just hand the Box to the Mail man when he delivers your mail - you don;t even have to go down to the post office...

Again prove me wring and all my comments are retraced and praise will be given - I understand - messups, and health issues - im not cussing or sreaming - just being a little authoritative after about 3 weeks now of having no package.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »

Well I've officially am done with patience.

I am officially calling this guy a Scammer.

I will be pursuing action as of today.

No one deal with this guy at all until I either say it is resolved, if it don't get resolved I will continue to remind users about this BST person and make it my personal crusdae to have the user Banned or make it impossible to do business with.

MY reference for this user is BAD...

He scammed me out of a New 360 Power Brick and a GH2 Xplorer Guitar.

I have talked to my attorney and we will be pursing any and all remedies we can - It's not aboutt he money it's about the principal of it all...

All I was supposed to get in return was a X3 and a Working DVD drive (sammy or phillips) for my Xbox.
If someone has to scam that small - then they are truely LOOSERS.  Next Time Scam bigger so it hurts more when I came after you.

According to my Lawyers my remedys are not CRIMINAL (yet) but we will be filing for return of goods and services under Feeral Bartering laws as well as State laws for the State of Texas.  We will also be petitioning at a small claims court in his local area.

I just want my stuff or my original 2 items returned.

Those will be the 2 remedys seeked.

No retractions, no more waiting, no being nice.

I am coming for you and I ask the BST community to get behind me here.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 04:35:00 AM »

OK IM DONE WITH THIS GUY.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.

Scammed me for power brick and GH guitar.

I gave this dude all the time in the world - even after his sob story of being in the hospital and shit.

Dude you never sent, You never came through.

You will be hearing from my law firm, and I ask that this user get muted/banned until I have further results..

Keep the thread open so I Can post though on my progress.

I warn you now buddy, its not about the money - its about the principal of it and I am going to legally rape you for fucking me over...

You are DONE!

xboxbrain

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »

Yeah how much for the  a stock case and a working dvd drive (dont matter what kind) pm me with prices and details thanks

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 01:50:00 PM »

XBOXBRIAN

DOnt even do a deal with this guy.. He fucked me out of $100+ worth of stuff.

This guy is a scammer...

He will endure my wrath soon.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »

I GOT A RESPONCE TODAY..

Here is what he said...

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SCAMMER!!! DO not contact me anymore. That's the chance I took trading with you on the internet. You got your item, now leave me alone. If you want to TRY to sue me, go ahead. You'll wind up losing sleep over it. Not me. Have fun with your empty threats.

First off it was ITEMS not ITEM,, I was expecting 2 items for the 2 you got from me.

Well I have a few Questions - IF I am the scammer - then how does that work?  You got MY items, you confirmed you got my items, I have confirmation to prove it.

You said in this thread that you were sick and you offered a free item to me.. I did not acept the free item and asked you just ship me what I promiced, you never replied or posted in the thread that you shipped.  

WHere is my confirmation number, can you prove you shipped?  DOn't tell me you didn't buy confirmation for only 75 cents and say you can't prove you shipped.

I will be suing you and perhaps pressing charges If i can.

Alot of people here have been kind to me and giving me alot of information about you.  Some have even posted that you are using multiple user names.  I will be asking the MODS to investigate that. If you are found to be using more than 1 user name all your users will be BANNED.

This can all stop, send me the X3 and DVD drive I was promiced and I will back off and offer an appology.

You are DONE here

xboxrepairman

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »

The mods have confirmed that I'm only using one user name. So there goes that for you. I sent out your package and yes I got the confirmation, however the confirmation still shows no progress. I filed a insurance claim because it's either there with you now, or lost in the mail. Sue me if you want, I don't care.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »

xboxrepairman has requested a thread close.  I am currently not going to close this as there are unresolved issues.

@NYCXBOX, pm me when you are satisfied that there has been some resolution to this.

@xboxrepairman, as with all members, you are not to make another B/S/T thread until this one is closed
Pages: 1 [2] 3