xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Huge List Of Items, Will Add Weekly  (Read 255 times)

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Huge List Of Items, Will Add Weekly
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 02:47:00 AM »

Strictpuppet - thanks for keeping it open  - closing this thread would just confirm that another scammer gets away with $100+ worth of stuff from a legit trader / BST user like myself.

The only tracking number you ever provided me was this....

You gave me that on 1/23/08

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1414 1760 98

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 16, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

SO you used Click and SHip to create a label on USPS.com and perhaps you paid for it and printed it out...

Thats about all you did.  Unless you lost the package on the way to the post office - or dropped it in a DROP OFF BIN and it fell behind the BIN catcher - this package didn't even make it into the First USPS workers hands to get scanned that a CLICK AND SHIP PACKAGE has been RECEIVED by USPS.

In my opinion - you printed the label and gave me the tracking and never bothered using the label - You might have even had it refunded on the 14th DAY and it would still show in the system as Printed and NOTIFIED, but never USED AND YOU GET YOUR LABEL MONEY BACK.

Great way to TRY TO SCAM SOMEONE - guess what ???? - I've been using CLick and SHip and Online Labels for about 4 years now.  I know every trick and how the system works... You NEVER USED THE LABEL or BROUGHT A PACKAGE TO USPS FOR THaT MATTER.

I have another scammer Im dealing with - (well more of a prankster in my opinion as I kept my system close to me and did not send it off first as I did with the guitar and power brick with you.)  I used a middle man and the middle man had to return my item - so it just cost me SHipping money - still im a bit frustrated it cost me $40 to ship a system to myself - he is the one that someone notified me about using multiple names on here - Not you - I appologise as I had a mod look into it myself and you came back as one user.  

The fact still remains that you owe me a X3CE chip NEW and a Phillips or Samsung DVD drive for Xbox 1 fully working.

Claim what ever BS insurance claim you want - - If you really are collecting insurance on MY PACKAGE - then I expect to be getting a paypal payment for about $100 - Or do the right thing - Keep the Cash for yourself - send me back my Powerbrick and my guitar - in the new or good working order that they were in when I sent them to you.

I still am coming after you legaly - The paper went out today - after you get the package, I cannot have any other contact with you until this is resolved.

Good luck.... And do the community a favor and impress me and get me my stuff.

xboxrepairman

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(StrictPuppet @ Feb 23 2008, 02:43 AM) View Post

xboxrepairman has requested a thread close.  I am currently not going to close this as there are unresolved issues.

@NYCXBOX, pm me when you are satisfied that there has been some resolution to this.

@xboxrepairman, as with all members, you are not to make another B/S/T thread until this one is closed

And I didn't plan on openening another thread. I wanted this one closed so I can clean up my inventory, but that's ok, I'll keep selling here on this dirty thread.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 03:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxrepairman @ Feb 24 2008, 08:46 PM) View Post

And I didn't plan on openening another thread. I wanted this one closed so I can clean up my inventory, but that's ok, I'll keep selling here on this dirty thread.

NO YOU WILL NOT

NOBODY BUY FROM THIS GUY - HE IS A SCAMMER - HE OWES ME A X3CE and a DVD DRIVE FOR XBOX 1. HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO OPEN ANY OTHER THREADS ACCORDING TO THE MODS - that includes this forum too. WHEN I GET MY STUFF - PERHAPS THE MODS WILL LET YOU SELL HERE AGAIN.

IF YOU NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE - SELL ON EBAY SCAMMER.

GO FIND A NEW FORUM TO SCAM ON YOUR NOT WANTED HERE.
Pages: 1 2 [3]