xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wtb: Xbox, Or Modded Xbox.  (Read 86 times)

12step

• Archived User
Wtb: Xbox, Or Modded Xbox.
« on: October 07, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »

I'm a nub at this stuff, but I'm not entirely dumb when it comes to electronics.

I'm looking to buy an xbox, looking to pay between $50.00-$150.00, depending on what I'm getting. The price is also flexible, depending on certain stuff (for instance if the xbox includes a 500gb that is a good brand of hard drive, obviously that deserves more money, common sense stuff like that).

I was just going to buy an xbox and mod it myself, but it's way too much of a hassle. What I basically need the xbox to do, is to run the latest version of XBMC. I hear it's best if your Xbox is modded, so I will pay around whatever you paid for the mod chip, provided it is fairly new and one of the best (Xecuter 3 I think).

I also want it to be able to boot a few backups from the HD, and I want to be able to use XLink Kai with it. Not that I need ALL of this stuff setup before I get it, just trying to give you an idea what I need, we can talk about it.

All of this stuff depends on the condition it is in.

I will pay around 40-60 for just the actual Xbox (that means Xbox, + 1 controller + cords, will pay extra for extra controlers, long as they work and are not 3rd party ones).

If you painted your Xbox pretty, or the controllers pretty and I like it, I will pay extra for that. (that depends heavily on whether it looks decent or not)

If you installed one of those drives, I will pay around what you paid for it. If you have the Xecuter 3 solderless or something new and similar, I will pay around what you paid for it.

Anything else can be discussed. I may decide to pay a little extra for you pre-installing some software, or to provide support once I get my xbox, so I can set up everything. I am not looking to jip anyone, but by the same token, I am not looking to BE jipped by anyone.

I have an excellent eBay acount, over 100+ feedback, around 98.9% positive. I am looking to pay via PayPal, may be willing to add a little bit to the price to compensate for fees, but that is something to be discussed.

If your xbox has any other worthwhile features or hardware that you think I might like, feel free to offer. The Xbox must be in pretty good condition, no real defects, I'm pretty relax about it as long as you are upfont about what is wrong with the Xbox or if it is in good condition, though I won't hesitate to file a claim with PayPal and get my money back if I feel like you are jipping me. Feel free to educate me also. I'm looking to buy something soon. Don't hesitate to run any offers by me.

I am also willing to give a couple of bucks for someone to just build me what I want and give me support, maybe like $30 bucks or something like that? We can talk about it.

This post has been edited by 12step: Oct 7 2007, 09:25 PM

blame canada

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 03:08:00 PM »

Check you PM's smile.gif

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »

PM'd You.

This post has been edited by turfster: Oct 7 2007, 11:00 PM

millakilla

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »

I have a flawless Halo SE with a 500GB Seagate that Im giving away at $250 + shipping. The only thing its missing is the Halo controller. I need cash quick, lemme know.

-Nick

12step

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

SOLD, thanks for the offers guys.