xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Looking For A Friendtech Dreamx 1480 Xbox  (Read 298 times)

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Looking For A Friendtech Dreamx 1480 Xbox
« on: June 18, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »

Really would like a Dream X 1480 Box for Xbox media center.
If you have one for sale or know where I can get one please let me know.
I will pay cash or trade Premium Xbox 360 For this (System, Power Supply, harddrive)

Thanks!

Im atually going to add some more stuff that I am looking for.

Smoke LE Xbox - Modded Prefered (X3). (cash or Trade)
Panzer Dragoon Xbox - Modded or Untouched - either or. - I will pay or trade Full Premium System (360) for this.

I am not trading my 360 for anything other than the 2 things I said I would trade for.

DO not message me for lame offers, these are the only 3 things I am looking for.

Thansk in advance

This post has been edited by NYCXBOX: Jun 18 2006, 09:16 AM

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »

Anyone have anything for me?
Trade?

Thanks!

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »

Bump because I was looking for one too. I've seen them go on ebay once in a while.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 02:40:00 AM »

COTA-GodlyOne contacted me with a 1480 DreamX for sale!!  Thanks man - Cash sent - looking forward to it - I really want to play 720P captures with this box and perhaps see what the additonal power does for emulation.

Thanks again,
NYCXBOX

Still looking for other things.

This post has been edited by NYCXBOX: Jun 21 2006, 09:42 AM

blame canada

• Archived User

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

Thanks for the PM's

IF the Box shows up he willl get paid.. IF it don't I will get my paypal back as a complaint has bveen filed.

Sucks that the seach feature is gone and the ability to see a users post's - would of helped me reseach the guy better to know alot of you have had issues with him.

Thanks for the Ebay link.. I'll look into that one.  I emailed the dude already - it has a Smart XX V3 and a 120 gig drive in it.  His auction is quite DUll since Ebay can pull it for the slighist mention of anything MOD.

Mean while anyone else have one to sell - PM me.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

Anyone with a Real Dream X Xbox From Friendtech to sell or trade.  I will trade full Xbox 360 Premium for one.  

PLease PM me if you have one for sale or trade.

CODA was a scammer.

No refund, no responce, nothing.

Thanks for the heads up Xbox community.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »

Sound familiar? Click Me
There's more than one way to search the forums.

Here's a list of all his B/S/T threads: COTA-GodlyOne

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 12:50:00 AM »

I paypal Screws me I will be pissed.
I placed the claim less than 48 hours after paying him.
It takes 3-4 days to transfur from paypal to an account and If he ask's for a Check to be issued, it takes 3-5 days to issue then mail.

I Called paypal and they told me I should be ok and I should get my money back.

He has also no returned my PM's But He has been On.

Dude - CODA - If you see this - please Just click the refund button.  I would apperciate it, it would show good will man. - IF you really do have the DreamX Please let me know it's on the way - If i Get it I will remove the Paypal Complaint Right away.  

If not I will fight like hell with paypal to get my cash back.

ANYONE WITH A DREAMX Friendtech Xbox 1480MHZ .  I really could use one I have so many Captures that won't play on my normal Xbox becuase the processor cannot handle the Codec.

I am willing to give you Xbox 360 Premium system with Hard drive (no power supply) Brand Spanking new - and or pay cash.

PM ME IF you have one (and have references please).

I've had this happen to me once before - That guy was also a scammer.  I hate Scammers - Why do people have to be such Dicks.

This post has been edited by NYCXBOX: Jun 24 2006, 07:55 AM

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »

ANyone help me out?

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

Bump....

Looking for something!

Have 360 to trade!

sga_MODZ

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

Hey NYCXBOX, this is a free bump for you for helping me understand modding with your video. Also, how much do you think it would cost to get just a Dream X Motherboard or to have them do it to a 1.6B? Anyway, I hope you get what you are looking for and if did you say you would trade a 360 for a Smoke LE?

Let me Know

Thanks

silent_line

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

free up

just wondering, how much did you send cota for the box?

Dano2k0

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 05:31:00 AM »

Although this isn't what your looking for, in the near future i may be offering pre-upgraded motherboards for sale with a P3 1GHZ processor, 256k cache, i belive the patch available for the dream x console should also work with this upgrade if it becomes sucessfull for playing games, but will work wonders in XBMC.

Also any boards that have this upgrade will come with 128MB RAM.

Just thought i'd give a heads up, i'm not selling any yet as its something i'm working on but hopefully i may have something available in the near future, but we'll see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

PS for you guys in the US the only trouble you'd have getting a board from me, if and when i do sell them is i'm from the UK.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 02:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(sga_MODZ @ Jul 4 2006, 10:08 PM) *

Hey NYCXBOX, this is a free bump for you for helping me understand modding with your video. Also, how much do you think it would cost to get just a Dream X Motherboard or to have them do it to a 1.6B? Anyway, I hope you get what you are looking for and if did you say you would trade a 360 for a Smoke LE?

Let me Know

Thanks

Cant be done - only on V1.0 - 1.4 (1.5 is possible but wouldnt recommend it and 1.6+ is not possible since the ram cannot be upgraded and that processor upgrade would be a waste on there due to LPC being all dissconnected.  ALSO - Just traded BESO323 for his Crystal modded with lights and such - NO chip (softmodded - but i'll change that) + led controller and WIreless adapter for the 360 - the only 360 i have left im saving for a good trade... Like the Upgraded MOBO or something better... I have all the Regualr Xbox's I need - unless it is super special, like a DreamX or Panzer.

QUOTE(silent_line @ Jul 4 2006, 11:26 PM) *

free up

just wondering, how much did you send cota for the box?

$360

QUOTE(Dano2k0 @ Jul 5 2006, 07:38 AM) *

Although this isn't what your looking for, in the near future i may be offering pre-upgraded motherboards for sale with a P3 1GHZ processor, 256k cache, i belive the patch available for the dream x console should also work with this upgrade if it becomes sucessfull for playing games, but will work wonders in XBMC.

Also any boards that have this upgrade will come with 128MB RAM.

Just thought i'd give a heads up, i'm not selling any yet as its something i'm working on but hopefully i may have something available in the near future, but we'll see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

PS for you guys in the US the only trouble you'd have getting a board from me, if and when i do sell them is i'm from the UK.

I am Very Intersted In this Board that you are offering.  Please keep me in mind when you have them ready for sale.  I have all the Xbox's I need for playing games.. (I have 6 Xboxs all with X3CP, X3IR and X3 Chip) all Loaded with 400 gig drives and Games up the wazoo.  

I really want a Upgraded MOtherboard with 128 MB of ram and a Larger faster processor.  

My buddy has a DreamX Xbox with the 1480 mhz processor  -  We ran so much 720P Captures on the box + emulators (especially PSX EMU) plays like a dream.  Thats all I want a DREAMX XBOX FOR.

Im curious about a few things.

Will the processor you are using be able to be switched back or downclocked to 733 mhz like the DreamX was able to?  Not that I care, just curious.

Have you done one of these mods yet?  What are your results so far?

What will the cost of these badboys be Both for FULL BOX and For MB only?

Will you be using UK boards or with the Video Selector Program to change Video modes - is this not an Issue? And will US buyers have it set to NTSC upon ship?

I would be interested in MB only and I would be interested in (3) of them, At the right price of course. (My theather, Bedroom and Livingroom - as my wife loves XBMC - i have over a TB yes a TB of TV shows and moves on demand for her to stream whenever she wants).   I have 3 Xbox's now with 128 meg of ram - and with the exception of MAME and a few other EMu's the Ram don't make the difference.  I also have the DreamX Patch program you refer to and My buddy and I have tried this with a Ton of games and it truely makes the difference.  We also used it with the Default.xbe for XBMC - though there is no difference - I think all builds are already edited to be DreamX Friendly.

Get back to me as I am very Interested in this....

Buying and selling with someone in the UK is no big deal.  I just shipped a 50 lb VAIO PC over there and it got there in 7 days using certifed Express mail - And for Just MOBO's the shipping should be very reasonable.

I would be interested in a trade as well as cash.  I have a full premium System to trade for a few of these MOBO's  I don't know what you are charging for the MOBO's when you get the mod done, but I think a Premium - if you are interested - mighr be worth a bit something to you.

Take care and keep me apprised.

This post has been edited by NYCXBOX: Jul 6 2006, 09:18 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3