OG Xbox Forums > User.Interface.X (UIX) Bugs

Uix With Softmod

<< < (3/3)

anima322:
i was right....

with every skin.. the problem comes.. both problems i mean ;(

graphic-errors and shutting down problem :(

Cartman117:
UIX does those problems sometimes when you are Extreamly short on space. Make sure you have at least 200mbs Where ever UIX is stored.

Odb718:
Either that or his uix.ini isn't set up properly.
If you try to enter a hdd menu and it reboots it usually means it's looking for a folder that isn't there. Check and make sure the spelling of the actual folder matches what the dash is looking for. As for the graphic errors, if you mean like a quick flash of white and other color lines on a black bg and then the dash boots... thats normal for almost anything. It's basically the TV switching the video signals. There wouldn't be a way around it.

anima322:
oh :D your both explainations seem to be right, cause I DO ONLY HAVE 200mb of free space on my hdd :D

i will try it again, and i will look for the uix.ini :) and after that, i will tell you what happens after startig again :)

so theres a small video :D of the so called^^ "after boot problem"

Video, 2mb, bootproblem

just klick on FREE .. ;) scroll down a little bit and u find it .. and then you ll find the BIG DOWNLOAD LINK after 30 seconds (download ticket^^ )

and then you ll see my prob (sorry but i am austrian and thats why the download page of my video is in german^^)

This post has been edited by anima322: Sep 26 2005, 06:08 PM

Odb718:
Dude that has to be your bios fucking up. The white lines are actually the "MS" that should be at the bottom of the screen. If it's only doing that when you have UIX as the main dash I dont know what to tell ya. That'd be something for JbOnE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version