OG Xbox Forums > User.Interface.X (UIX) Bugs

Uix With Softmod

(1/3) > >>

RooR:
I softmodded my friends xbox, and tried to install UIX as another dash for him to go to. I used Krayzie's Splinter Cell uxe install on his 1.1 version xbox. For some reason whenever i try and go to UIX it freezes. I had it set-up both as uix.xbe and default.xbe, but had no luck. I use it on my xbox v 1.0 with x2 5035 bios and it works great. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks for releasing such a good dash, i cant wait until 2.0 comes out.

RooR

sameatshamhaha:
Make sure you use the .xbe file that supports most bios's

KyesaRRi:
I installed UIX onto 2 xbox's today. Using krazies UXE v2.8 SC version.

Xbox's were version 1.5 and 1.6 and both are working fine.

I transfered it straight from my xbox [ v1.0 ]  to thiers using avalaunch and i had no problems. Make sure that everything is being copied over [ Fonts and .xip s ] and make sure that your using the fixed .xbe as it was not booting without the fixed .xbe on these xbox's

Also iit may take a min to boot up as it is adding programs to the cache and caching itself.

If all else fails re-download UIX and install it fresh to that xbox. Or just talk to someone in #teamUIX in IRC

Odb718:
For the people who use soft mods, UIX v2.0 will work perfect on any softmod. Not that it matters to you right now but the small problems have been taken care of a while ago.

PsylentGlo:
Did you forget the font and audio folders?? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version