xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 2gam V 1.0  (Read 2454 times)

th3gh05t

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »

Where can I download this dash?

How do I patch this dash to the default MS Dash?

world in an oyster

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Twister22 @ Jul 22 2004, 10:17 PM)
why the frensh config files..  if all programmers used there first language.. man that will stop alot from using there progĀ“s

I totally disagree - I think its really important people do use their first language.
I may be rubbish at french, but i'd hate to see a world where only english was spoken...that's the first sign of international culture which I'd also hate to see.

If programmers write in english, then should all foreign films be scripted in english and all books be writen in english. If all this media is in english...then why not speak in english?

To see the world become one society with no variations and cool local traditions, cultures and lingo would be to see a very sad and boring place.

SSChevy2001

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »

I read the readme and I notice that his dash freezes like tHc original. My fix for that was to remove the soundtrack progress info

ScOrPiOn-X

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2004, 05:52:00 PM »

Hi

I seem to have a problem with Patch v0.2.  Everytime I press the X button to bring the music player the dash freezes and no it doesn't bring up the music player it just freezes on the first animation and the dash freezes.

Is it just me or something else I'm doing wrong?

GreetZ

Twister22

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2004, 05:20:00 AM »

QUOTE (world in an oyster @ Jul 22 2004, 11:35 PM)
I totally disagree - I think its really important people do use their first language.
I may be rubbish at french, but i'd hate to see a world where only english was spoken...that's the first sign of international culture which I'd also hate to see.

If programmers write in english, then should all foreign films be scripted in english and all books be writen in english. If all this media is in english...then why not speak in english?

To see the world become one society with no variations and cool local traditions, cultures and lingo would be to see a very sad and boring place.

i see you point... but i still thing like this has to be english to many people will mis out on the great stuff this french guy is making.. to many Q on how to edit the config... what if i made a really god program and made the hole thing in danish.. no one will use it then.. no one will ever know what it is..  yes maybe some one will translate the readme maybe not... WHY not just make it english first time.. maybe i suck at english but i can read it.. (trying to write it) anyone in here know how to read english thats my point..

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »

Hi,

Everybody don't understand english, it's not because english is an international language  that everybody must know it.

This reason is the first that motive me to do my website.

2GAM don't speak, write very well english but as kanaberra said, Dash2GAM will be translated (when ? I don't know).

Meantime, some of us (french guys or people speaking french) can help you here our on official forum where you can speak english too.

Thx

JbOnE

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »

wink.gif but this shouldn't be a problem though - this release is just a culmination of all the dash mods that ever made it to a snipet post or tutorial somewhere all thrown in to LITE, so if there's something in it in FR you can't figure out - do a search on X-S or xboxdash.net and you'll find it in english there - either way it won't stop ya from enjoying just using it =D

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2004, 03:43:00 AM »

unless they didn't want their code adopted by those who didn't speak their language
that 2GAM use french but just because he don't speak/write english nothing more. He surely understand it but not write/speak.

Concerning the fact that
everyone pretty much must know it
it's a totally erroneous affirmation which have no sense in many countries (like in FR due of school system for example).

That's all  wink.gif

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

Did you used the Dash2GAM make for partition E: ?

There are differents versions according to the partition you want use for the dash.

Check on official website to find them.

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

Ok,

Well, you must have dash2GAM.xbe file and xboxdash2GAM.10027100 directory in E:\ (root).

With EvolutionX just add : -Item "Dash 2GAM","e:\dash2GAM.xbe"

This response come from official forum where someone asked 2GAM for the same thing and this is that 2GAM advice.

la7eralus

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »

can someon e please just say how they applied the patch to te dash, thanks

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2004, 02:45:00 AM »

QUOTE (la7eralus @ Jul 25 2004, 01:53 AM)
can someon e please just say how they applied the patch to te dash, thanks

Hi,

Use winxip and :

- Replace default.xap in default.xip
- Replace controlpanel.xap in default.xip
- Replace music2.xap in default.xip

legueux

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

If that can help, you will find here (official forum) an english post about Dash2GAM to work from E:\Apps\

Regards

slay

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (Koitsu @ Jul 22 2004, 05:33 AM)
Icecool, you should've just had slay go over the french with you.

cool, ppl talking about me :x

aweelz

• Archived User
2gam V 1.0
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2004, 12:50:00 AM »

You wont get it running mp3's. Only wma's saved using an ms dash
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4