xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Modded Smoke Xbox  (Read 287 times)

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« on: May 20, 2005, 10:43:00 PM »

Well here is my last smoke xbox. Its got an Xecuter 2.6 CE and 120gb hdd. This has been used by me for a while and is set up for awsome gaming times. The only reason im selling the xbox is because i am in need of money for my car. Included is an smoke modded S controller and power, A/V cord. beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif

Im open to offers on this xbox, but ill be accepting any offers that sound good. beerchug.gif

user posted image

user posted image

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »

bump

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »

bump, i can also include the 10gb hdd that was in it.
Also as a note this is an NTSC mobo. The mobo thats in it is not from a smoke. and iits a v 1.0 beerchug.gif

shane_is_my_name

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

whats the lowest youll sell for?

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »

$420 shipped is the price i got in mind

Arjun

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

Got any pics with the lights off and the controller ontop of the xbox? I've always wanted to see the color difference...

Deckman733

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »

would you take 150 for it? also i was wondering where you learn how to mod xbox's like this cuz i'd like to start doing it thanks.

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deckman733 @ May 22 2005, 07:35 PM)
would you take 150 for it? also i was wondering where you learn how to mod xbox's like this cuz i'd like to start doing it thanks.

Deckman733

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »

sorry dude i don't have a lot of money and i'm new to the xbox mod world so my bad if thats a bad offer or something. Let me know if you have any modded xboxs for cheaper

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 07:45:00 AM »

the lowest i can go is $400 shipped

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

check your PM's guys. PS, im really not looking for trades. But im looking for just like a totally stock xbox without a case.

xboxuser5

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »

alright 6 weeks now and still going and still no item and still no reply are you going to send them or just let me hang also did you build that with the xbox you cheated me on? I asked nicely what is the deal and you don't reply you have taken my complete xbox and sent me junk so do I need to put you down in my refs and as a scammer and keep listing in your post what you did? grr.gif

markland556

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »

well heres what you dont understand. We never said that bezels were included, and you just assumed they were. if you look around most poeple dont sell their drives with them as they are considered as part of the case. I was trying to be nice by sending you them, but something must have gone wrong with USPS (as what happens alot) and you are freaking out at me. I would have been alot more likely to compensate you if you would have reached me in a respectable way instead of calling me a scammer. Asking nicely after you make me look like some piece of crap doesnt really make anything better. As of now i am not very pleased with the way you had to make this seem, and i think you should take a step back and just figure out that poeple are alot more likely to be nice to you if you provide them with the same.

BoNg420

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »

yea bezels are sold as part of a case.  Most people dont include the bezel unless they say they are including it.  chill out and leave the dude alone.  If you need one that bad, you can get one on ebay for like $5

xboxuser5

• Archived User
Modded Smoke Xbox
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »

I did ask multiple time's very nicely and got no response and also everyone must undertand that I got 1 working thomson and 1 working laser and the rest was used non working junk that was supposed to be brand new and never used for a complete working xbox and this guy never made any attempt to make it right so yes you did scam me and yes you are a scammer and now you are going down in my ref's as a scammer still till this day I got no email response and no pm or no item or no refund of some sort or my item back you took my full working xbox and sent me junk and I am not supposed to say anything espeically after I did try to contact you multiple time's nicely and you still leave me hanging so yes this is what scammer's get for ripping me off I suggest you clear this matter up and all is well if not you will have to deal with it then I want anyone who reads to contact any of my refs and ask if they had any problems what so ever with me or my item's and you will see I am not the asshole here sorry but you chumped me and I will not let it fly unitl you make it right I gave you a full working xbox and I got junk and once again I am just supposed to be hush hush and let you rip me off whatever guy do something then !!!HELLO!!!
Pages: [1] 2