xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: [fs] Halo 2 Le Cases  (Read 90 times)

zikronix

• Archived User
[fs] Halo 2 Le Cases
« on: May 03, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »

I have a NO SHENS policy. Im honest about my items and have no reason not to be.  All prices are negotable. Heat under  zikronix and eBay under ZiKrOnIx Paypal under [email protected] (remove "dontspammyass" of course) all products are in working condidtion and will not be DOA. 5 day refundable minus shipping unless otherwise specified I WILL NOT cross ship payment must be recieved prior to shipment. If you dont like my ebay, heat feedback, or dont trust me then my products are not for you. I ship world wide if you pay the shipping. I select the cheapest/safest shipping methods. Perferred shipper is USPS but will ship with shipper of choice if you pay extra. All quoted shipping prices are for USPS service and DO NOT include insurance unless otherwise noted ADD 2.00 to shipping if you want insurance. It does include tracking Please leave heat after recieving your item. Prices are cheaper than reputable pricewatch prices. I do give bulk discounts. Any questions please ask. I am always updating this list and please bump if you read.

I have two Halo 2 LE Cases.

What you get.

Case, Sheilding, DVD Bezel, Power eject buttons and circut board, Screws, Controller ports, DVD and HD Trays, ETC

You cant buy these cases any more. Looking for 150.00 each  Shipped. There going on ebay for about 175.00

In this instance shipping and insurance is free.

I am currently not taking trades however depending on what it is...

I am lookin gto purchase a non working samsung sdg-605 (trying to convert a drive I modded back to a useable stock drive. I just need the plastic and metal peices. Im offering 10.00 for that.

zikronix

• Archived User
[fs] Halo 2 Le Cases
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

ttt

A Murder of Crows

• Archived User
[fs] Halo 2 Le Cases
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 02:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(zikronix @ May 3 2005, 04:16 PM) View Post

ttt

you ever sell these?