xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Has Any One Bought From Inferno8  (Read 167 times)

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
Has Any One Bought From Inferno8
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

yea...i just got back from vacation...and still nothing...im not a happy camper...im gona call him ina few...

InfernO8

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

Guys again I apologize, I have alot on my plate since being sick but your stuff will be sent out before this wed. I have been completely irresponsible, and although it wasn't my fault it still was without a doubt unfair. PhrozenVengence I should have sent quicker but I just needed a V1.6 PSU so test the mobo with to make sure that the install was done perfect. For your wait, since you sent $15 for shipping, I will send you $30 via paypal as soon as you can give me your paypal addy. As for Northcarolina ReDn3k you are in the same boat as PhrozenVengence so email me at [email protected] with what you would think to be reasonable. You both have the right to shit in my threads and it doesn't at all make me angry, however I just thought I should try to get on and post so you guys knew that you truely had not been ripped.

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (InfernO8 @ Nov 28 2004, 05:30 PM)
Guys again I apologize, I have alot on my plate since being sick but your stuff will be sent out before this wed. I have been completely irresponsible, and although it wasn't my fault it still was without a doubt unfair. PhrozenVengence I should have sent quicker but I just needed a V1.6 PSU so test the mobo with to make sure that the install was done perfect. For your wait, since you sent $15 for shipping, I will send you $30 via paypal as soon as you can give me your paypal addy. As for Northcarolina ReDn3k you are in the same boat as PhrozenVengence so email me at [email protected] with what you would think to be reasonable. You both have the right to shit in my threads and it doesn't at all make me angry, however I just thought I should try to get on and post so you guys knew that you truely had not been ripped.

yoo....ok...well i just dont want this shit goin on any more...and unblock me or sign on aim ...and turn your phone on...
Pages: 1 2 [3]