xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Want To Make Some Extra $$$  (Read 61 times)

manatarms25

• Archived User
Want To Make Some Extra $$$
« on: October 31, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »

Hello all my fellow modders smile.gif I have been very busy lately and not been able to fill all the orders people have requested sad.gif I have a favor to ask someone. I have a good guy in Iraq (in the army) that I have sold like 6 modded xbox's to. He has always done me real good. I just recently mailed him 2 complete systems, ( TSOP flashes, 80 gig, Clear Jewel, Leds and 2 color paint) now his freinds all want one over there he wants 6 more xbox done ASAP and he pays up front with paypal. What I need is someone to fill these this order! I told him I just dont have the time to do it sad.gif Work is demanding all of my spare time right now. I told him that I can find someone that can take care of him! PM if you are interested I will give you my pricing list for him. so you can compare yours . I have done most of his mods kinda cheap I mean he is a good customer. He doesnt care about Live so TSOP flashes are great or any dvd drive as long as it works. I need some refs form you if you are interested I dont want to hand him a another member that would rip him off. ( not that anyone here would do that wink.gif )

TX ......Mana

darkplayer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »

Oooooo...man if I had the time, I would like to help out mine fellow solders. I hope someone in X-S step up and take the mission, HHoooaa.

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

talk to SICKdimension, ive known he does orders pretty damn quick.

M-K-E!

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »

if they pay upfront, i can have it back to them in ~3 days (have it done in 15 min, shippin is the determining factor how long it takes)

but i cant take paypal anymore....been ripped by papal too much.

pedro

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 09:12:00 AM »

what exactly does he want done to them?
i could do a couple, but not all six.