xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trainers With Mxm  (Read 1325 times)

nukeboy

• Archived User
Trainers With Mxm
« on: March 31, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »

Ok, you guys can rip me a new one if you want, just please tell me how to use my trainers with MXM.  I love the dash, Just don't know if you can even use trainers.

This post has been edited by nukeboy: Mar 31 2005, 12:24 PM <

Extreme Agony

• Archived User
Trainers With Mxm
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »

If you are talking about the trainers that you use with EVOX... they won't work with MXM... Sorry... <

nukeboy

• Archived User
Trainers With Mxm
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »

I appreciate the response, to think that I have been trying to find an answer for months.....agony. <

shango46

• Archived User
Trainers With Mxm
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »

You can use trainers. You just need to run Evox as an App. <

Fisben

• Archived User
Trainers With Mxm
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »

Well over at http://www.maxconsole.net/ some people formed a group called XORED (StarLight, Acid, and some others) who are working on a way to let you run trainers from any dash the project is in testing  at the moment but once it gets out it should make gaming a whole lot better.

here is an excerpt from StarLight.

HELLO COMMUNITY

Over the last few weeks myself, acid and death have been working
tirelessly to bring you not just 1 new engine but 2..

We are about to crush all comments, posts and general bad feeling about XORED being ANTI-ETM by releasing our first of the 2 engines to the public.. this will happen within the next week, this engine will fully emulate the process used by EVOX (with a few improvements) for example we fixed the issue with LARGE ETM files not running.. evox has a limit of around 2k.. this first engine runs all ETMS up to 4k.. we are currently putting this engine through its paces with the excellently managed BETA team headed by MR MS himself.. i have to mention what a great job he has done for EVERYONE!!

THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT ENGINE 1
=======================

1. ALL ETMS ARE NOW SUPPORTED.. NO NEED TO CONVERT AT ALL!!
2. ETMS OVER 2k IN SIZE NOW SUPPORTED
3. ALL ETMS WILL RUN ON ANY!! DASH
4. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SPEAK TO US AT XORED AND REQUEST IMPROVEMENTS! something that wasnt available with evox..

this is just the start..

Now we move onto engine number 2..

Now that the ETM community will be 100% covered and cared for we started thinking about what actually makes a community thrive.. and also what stops it from dying.. the simple answer is a forward motion
of progress, development and teachings.. this is what we plan to bring you in engine number 2..

Our second engine is firmly directed at the trainer makers themselves.. we are adding EASY TO USE features within the engine itself..

such as...

- LCD support.. which will be as easy as giving the engine the text that u want display.. and it will do the rest for u..

- IN GAME KEYS.. no more need to worry about not understanding the ingame keys.. the engine will have them inbuilt and all u need to do is check a simple address in memory and act accordingly..

- ENCRYPTED ENGINE FILES.. this will stop anyone stealing your hard work without your permission..

- FULL TUTORIAL SUPPORT.. we dont expect you to know how it all works immediately.. so full help and support is available to everyone.

these features and MANY!!! more are what we have in store to bring about a new life to the community and help it live long into the coming years..

bringing the community together is the idea we had from the start.. xored trainer engine was just the test run..i think you will see how much we have put into this community project and finally agree we are FOR!! the community not against it..

tnx for reading..

STARLIGHT..