xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Systems And Accessories For Sale And Trade  (Read 71 times)

esuwarrior

• Archived User
Xbox Systems And Accessories For Sale And Trade
« on: October 27, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »

I have a couple of xbox items up for sale. If you are able to mod the new 1.6 xboxes or if you want a spare system for Xbox Live then this thread will be of interest to you. All items are ready to go and will ship within 24 hours of payment (paypal only).

I am PayPal verified

update 10/28/04 I found another set of power and av cables so now both systems come with all the hookups except controllers.

1.6 Xbox $115 Sold
manufactured 7-22-04. Tried to install a chip, but it was a no go. Uninstalled the chip and the system works fine. I'm not going to mess with 1.6's until there is an easier way to rebuild the lpc. This system has a phillips dvd drive and still has the pastic on the front (very new).

1.6 Xbox $130 Sold
manufactured 7-06-04. This system has never been opened and comes with a Samsung dvd drive which will read anything you throw at it.

Loaded Maxtor 160 gb hd $120
This is a new drive that I bought for someone and then they changed their mind.  Hard drive comes unlocked (just plug it in and go).  PM or email me if you want to know exactly what is on the drive smile.gif

All prices I have listed include shipping. I will also consider trades. I am looking for working unmodded v1.0-1.5 xboxes and a chipped PS2 (v7 and up).

quickness

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »

Interested in the new 1.6. Does it come in original box with all accessories?

InfernO8

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »

Already got both of those boxes, sorry quickness but im quicker biggrin.gif

InfernO8

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »

Decided not to buy because this guy has some serious ego issues to work out. He can't get enough of himself and the fact that he has had paypal longer then me gets him so happy for himself. Just sharing my experience.

esuwarrior

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »

All items back up for sale.  Don't mind the kid who is bashing my thread, if you know how to conduct business online then you will not mind dealing with me.  Please email me with any questions about the xboxes or hard drive and I will be happy to answer them  smile.gif

esuwarrior

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

I will sell both of the 1.6 systems and their accessories for $230 shipped  with tracking if anyone is interested in getting both systems at once.

esuwarrior

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »

Both 1.6 systems are spoken for, thanks for the quick response smile.gif  

I have lowered the price of the hard drive, pm or email me for details on what is on the drive.

I would be interested in trading the drive plus cash for a modded PS2 any version as long as it is direct boot.

FreewayX327

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (esuwarrior @ Oct 28 2004, 01:02 AM)
Loaded Maxtor 160 gb hd $125
This is a new drive that I bought for someone and then they changed their mind so I loaded it up with the best games out there. Hard drive comes unlocked (just plug it in and go).  PM or email me if you want to know exactly what is on the drive smile.gif

kind of illegal there if u dont sell with the originals. if u are selling with the originals ill edit my post.

eyric101

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 04:30:00 PM »

Oh he didn't mention this but you have to own the originals already or he won't sell it to you (blah blah blah and other shit to cover your ass cause of pricks like you)

FreewayX327

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (eyric101 @ Oct 30 2004, 12:33 AM)
Oh he didn't mention this but you have to own the originals already or he won't sell it to you (blah blah blah and other shit to cover your ass cause of pricks like you)

r u talking to me??

xprimex

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »

yeah he is.

you are not allowed to sell hd with games loaded, its against XS rules.

esuwarrior

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2004, 09:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (FreewayX327 @ Oct 29 2004, 09:03 PM)
kind of illegal there if u dont sell with the originals. if u are selling with the originals ill edit my post.

I edited the post to make you happy.  If you want to know what fully legal homebrew games are on the hard drive pm me.

thefatness

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2004, 09:06:00 PM »

YGPM