xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Mxm Should Be Open Source  (Read 1382 times)

Rodstorm

• Archived User
Mxm Should Be Open Source
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

Yeah, using the menu cache and reboot everytime you add something new is a great option isnt it???????

jcupp114

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 07:47:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  
One thing is for sure, people are entitled to their opinion so fire away, however, MXM still has scripting ability that is next to none.

So lets get this thread jumpstarted so that Benjeremy will have some help on future development. Now Im not that deep into mxm but very willing to learn a deeper understanding. So.... if possible, could any beta testers and hirarchy of mxm introduce to the mxm community details of mxm inner-workings. I will help out with what I have learned. Take care
jcupp114

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(loki @ Mar 5 2005, 09:54 PM)
well ask him if u can give them out then

loki

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 03:11:00 AM »

sad.gif

Beelzebud

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 08:59:00 AM »

At this point I'd just be happy with the last stable build.  The MXM website only talks about this version, and it's not even available to the people that use MXM...  

I find it ironic that someone made a nice website for MXM, and the only thing that got posted to it was scripts, for a version not available to the public...

fLEx7325

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 04:56:00 AM »

Well, it was a great run while it lasted.  I had a lot fun (and lost a lot of sleep) because of MXM. I got freakin addicted to modifying this dash. haha. It WAS the best dash around. Its pretty dissappointing to leave for a few months and come back, only to see it is in the same state as when I left.  BenJeremy must be a busy, busy man.  Very understandable.  I hope it doesnt go out like this without even a "last" public release. If this is where the updates end, I think at least the latest WIP should be released to everyone.  Well, hopefully something happens. If anything at all.

fezzman

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »

mad.gif

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(banned @ Jun 9 2005, 02:57 PM)
Hmm...the latest WIP version of MXM has been "seeded".  Have fun!

fezzman

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 04:59:00 AM »

blink.gif   Good to see he is still alive at least.  When somebody who has been such an important member of the scene is so quiet one begins to wonder.

Extreme Agony

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

I just got the latest WIP from the net... (seek hard and ye shall find)... I hope to test it a little tonight, but I'm out of town all weekend... I was wondering what is the opinion of those that have been using it for a while.. is it as stable as 0.9n.6??

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2005, 05:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(Yuyu @ Jun 10 2005, 03:31 AM)
I wonder who decided to sow the "seed" of the latest WIP to the public... I guess some WIP tester out there felt BJ wouldn't mind if the scene had their hands on it after all this time, I also guess they thought BJ would want others to enjoy his long hard work...  rolleyes.gif

flattspott

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

One thing is for sure. It sure wasn't me. I have been so busy latey.

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(chilin_dude @ Jun 11 2005, 06:16 AM)
Whoever that WIP tester was is totally wrong IMHO, maybe BJ wouldn't mind it being released but that is NOT THE POINT. Unless BJ gave direct permission then it shouldn't have been released into the open.

jcupp114

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »

YuYu wouldnt do that. He has been in the mxm realm for years as well as other places. Not to mention that he is a mod. Take care
Jcupp114

elfey1

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »

i really wish someone would take over the reigns of mxm and make a new release. we all respesct BJ for what he has created, but nothing has been heard for a long while, and as a long standing mxm supporter i wouldnt like to see it just fade and die. BJ obviously has too many commitments atm so someone close to the team should take over smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3