xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Gameshopusa.com Grand Opening!  (Read 466 times)

Muzukun

• Archived User
Gameshopusa.com Grand Opening!
« on: January 25, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »

I just ordered a xecuter 2.3b lite from these guys, the ordering process was fast and the 5 dollar off code works so it's like getting it with shipping for nothing =D  I'll post back how it works ^-^

bockers

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (Muzukun @ Jan 26 2004, 01:52 AM)
I just ordered a xecuter 2.3b lite from these guys, the ordering process was fast and the 5 dollar off code works so it's like getting it with shipping for nothing =D  I'll post back how it works ^-^

How long did your order take to ship?

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »

bump for a great seller... bulk transaction went beautifully as expected  biggrin.gif

murda323

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 06:25:00 PM »

WOW ALREADY SHIPPED THE FIRST DAY.....

swbball28

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 05:35:00 AM »

I ordered a Lite chip on Wednesday at 6 pm. I recieved it the next morning at 10. I paid for overnight delievery. $5 coupon still works. Great seller. Very Fast Shipping! Would do business with again!

murda323

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

THI SHOP IS FREAGGIN AWESOME!!!!! I ordered an x2.3blite+ on sunday and received my shipment on thursday. NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE LOCATED IN NY and I am in CALIFORNIA they are the best experience I have ever got with any online shop. I will continue to buy from them as long as they have that $5off coupon....

P.S. total price of the x2.3blite+ was 49.99 no more no less
biggrin.gif
now I will install the mod and see if it works, if it does THEY ARE THE BESt if it doesnt hopefully ill get an exchange

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »

bump...

murda323:  I will check your order out for you, please PM me your order # or your username at the site.

Efompor

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »

hmm.. he said in an earlier post that the $5.00 off thing would expire in july of 2003, yet it still works now... WOOHOO FREE SHIPPING

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

Yes, this post was supposed to be cancelled, we had a new post up letting everybody know we are having the coupon for Xbox-Scene coupon members for a longer time. The post was backed up and this post bumped, so we are just bumping this one.

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

Got my chips in the mail yesterday. All in perfect working order. Have to say the fastest shipment from any dealer I’ve bought from, will be buying more chips from you guys again as I’ve all ready used the ones I ordered. Thanks  biggrin.gif

Outrager

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 08:03:00 AM »

Ordered the Xenium chip with solderless adaptor on Friday. Noticed that the chip was no longer on the website on Saturday so I e-mailed them asking why. They said they take the product down when it's out of stock and the solderless adaptor is out of stock so I should be getting it delivered middle of this week. I noticed the Xenium was back up on the website Tuesday. On Wednesday I noticed that the Xenium product page says: Shipping Status: Out of stock /ETA: 05/24/2004; Quantity: -1. I get an e-mail Wednesday night saying they processed my credit card. Then I get another e-mail saying to ignore the previous e-mail and my order is still being processed. I check my bank account and I've been charged for the order. Today, the product page says: Shipping Status: Out of stock /ETA: 07/06/2004. I e-mailed them last night asking when my order will ship. I don't like where this is going. I'll keep everyone updated.

Update: I got an e-mail saying that the chip will be shipped on Monday and they'll even upgrade my shipping.

XboxDude87

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

I just made an order for a smartxx vr2 halloween edition! Free shipping is sweet. $50 for 1 of the top 3 chips out there sounds good to me. And they are located in NY, so it will only take a couple days to get to me, as i'm also on east coast.

Sactown-sav

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

I have order about 15 chips on a few diff occasions from them, and can say this is the best  site I have found.  Quick shipping and good prices, I wont use any1 else for my modchip needs.  Keep up the good work.

colbype

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

Bought my 3rd chip and was a smototh as the other 2. Very good seller

R26Otacon

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »

they are located in my state smile.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7