xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Eeproms Unbanned F/s  (Read 35 times)

majik655

• Archived User
Eeproms Unbanned F/s
« on: May 08, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »

Well I have sold lately quite a few of these unbanned eeproms so I thought I'd put up a thread on it again..

10$ ea eeprom.. it will be sent to you via email (whole /backup folder zipped)

I have 2 non working motherboards 1.0 and 1.1
the 1.0 is tsop flashed and worked great for 3 months.. until playing a dvd disk game..paused it to go to bathroom.. came back will not unpause.. rebooted and now frags first green blinking then red.
the 1.1 for some reason will make any dvd player constantly eject in out in out constantly.
yes it is the motherboard for sure!  motherboard boots fine and acts fine except for any dvd drive will  constantly eject ... was also playing nascar and xbox rebooted while playing game.. and ever sinse kept doing ejecting..
btw these are other peoples motherboards.. not mine.. they are the ones that told me what happened before motherboards stopped working.. just what I know..
heh just don't want to sound like " I " broke them lol

Best offer for motherboards.

1 - Executer 1 (NEVER USED) - best offer

1 - Matrix (used once to flash tsop) comes with programmer of course.. 50$ shipped  UPS with tracking for 48 states.. all others pay shipping and is USPS.

thats about it.. no more hard drives yet.. will post when I have more..
I take paypal.. and everything is shipped UPS w/tracking   unless you are not in the 48states and then it goes USPS.
Trading is fine.. (not much to trade for though) would be interested in GBA flash card or Directtv programmer ..whatever.

Later

xboot

• Archived User
Eeproms Unbanned F/s
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 11:33:00 AM »

hi i can send u $10 for epprom really quick e-mail me at
[email protected]

thnks